Anjolique Bridal and Formal

Cornelius, North Carolina · View map · Visit website

About Anjolique Bridal and Formal

Anjolique Bridal and Formal is a highly-rated wedding dress company located in Cornelius, North Carolina. The company has been part of the wedding industry since 2008 and specializes in wedding dresses, bridesmaids dresses, mother of the bride dresses and tuxedos.

Designs Offered

Anjolique Bridal and Formal offers high-quality service options to each couple. With over 500 gowns from the nation’s leading designers, Anjolique is the largest couture bridal salon in the Carolinas. Brides may choose from the following designers:

• Allure

Kristen
    Featured
    Kristen Crenshaw

Getting married on 05/09/2020

Wouldn't shop anywhere else :)

I never thought I'd be like one of those brides on Say Yes to the Dress who ends up falling for a dress, only to end up crying in a dressing room because her family didn't approve. But that was 100% ... Read more me. I went for a Berta trunk show because I knew that was the designer for me, and my consultant Madeline was so patient and helpful as I tried on almost every gown in the collection. She never tried to push a dress on me to make a sale, and was just as willing to help look into less expensive designers while I was there. She helped me find the absolute perfect dress, and was so patient and kind when I had to spend a good amount of time crying in the dressing room (because of my conservative father). She walked me through every step of the ordering and alterations process, and I couldn't be happier with my decision.

Rachel
    Rachel

Getting married on 11/14/2020

Seasoned, kind professionals

I had a wonderful time at Anjoliques! Ann was a seasoned professional and was able to help me figure out what I wanted quickly and easily. The process was smooth and easy. The owners daughter Amelia ... Read more also helped and was so kind and caring. They helped me stay way below my budget. I picked the first dress I tried on that was the stylist choice! If you’re looking for kind, extremely knowledgeable and fun experience don’t go anywhere else!

N
    Nicki Sigmon

Getting married on 11/04/2020

Anjolique & Jackie were AMAZING!

Had SO much fun finding and saying “yes” to my dress at Anjolique! Jackie was AWESOME and so helpful. Found my dream dress in less than an hour - the first dress I tried on! Would recommend this place ... Read more to anyone💕. Thanks Jackie and Anjolique’s making this experience so memorable!