Anna A Photography

Santorini, GR · View map · Visit website

About Anna A Photography

Anna A Photography is a Wedding & Portrait photographer based in Santorini, Greece. Owner Anna has a true passion for capturing the most stunning moments in life to be remembered for years to come. She loves vibrant colors and contrasting textures, and tries to work those elements into all of her images. Anna feels fortunate to have the stunning backdrop of Santorini, and often features the breathtaking landscape to create dreamy photographs.

Anna A Photography uses a mix of contemporary, natural, and photojournalistic styles in her work. She is committed to making her clients feel comfortable and confident in her services, so she only books one event per day. To ensure nothing is overlooked, she utilizes a second shooter, and is happy to work additional hours and travel to multiple locations as needed. She also welcomes destination weddings. In addition to wedding day sessions, couples are welcome to schedule engagement, boudoir, and trash-the-dress shoots. Her high-resolution images are delivered as digital files, and available as albums and prints.

4 Reviews for Anna A Photography

4 Anna A Photography Reviews

KC N.
Kc N.

Getting married on 01/05/2021

Wonderful!

We took a Mediterranean cruise for our 10th anniversary and one of the stops was Santorini. Having seen such beautiful pictures of this place, we decided to hire a photographer as a way of celebrating ... Read more celebrating our milestone anniversary. After reviewing several photographers from Santorini and getting their prices, we selected Anna Photography because we liked her work and her reasonable prices. Anna was very attentive and kind. She answered all of our questions in a prompt and sweet manner. On the day of the shoot she was extremely punctual and picked us up where and as promised. She conducted our photoshoot very professionally and chose really nice, creative locations for our pictures. She truly does have a great photographic eye!!!!!! We are so, so happy with our photos and our overall experience with Anna!!! We highly recommend her services because of the quality of her work, her professionalism and personality as well as her creative vision. Thank you Anna!

J
John

Married on 10/06/2018

Excellent Experience!!! Amazing photos!!!!!

Anna was amazing! It was such a pleasure to work with her. From the moment she arrived we knew that we were in good hands. She came very prepared, not only with top of the line equipment, but she ... Read more came with a vision. She directed us so she could capture the perfect moments, and she seemed to care about or photos and much as we did. And when we received our photos, we were so happy!!!! They all were beautiful... each and every last one of them! She really captured the essence of our day! What a fantastic experience, and she was very reasonably priced. I would highly recommend her to anyone who is looking for beautiful photos!!!!

L
Lucy Taylor

Married on 07/04/2018

Beautiful, flawless, amazing photography

I decided to choose Anna A. Photography to do my wedding photos after much deliberation. I can say I am very happy and satisfied with my decision! Anna gave us some of the most beautiful wedding shots ... Read more I have ever seen. She chose great locations, angles and shots for us. She has a really professional and classy approach to her art and made us feel very comfortable and at ease. The photos came out beautiful, flawless and natural and I can not wait to show them off! Anna was an absolute dream to work with from start to finish. Her communication was speedy, and I never felt like I was a bother. I can thoroughly recommend Anna for anyone looking for an incredible photographer for their wedding.