Anna Joy Makeup

14 Anna Joy Makeup Reviews

Anna
Anna Wright

Married on 12/08/2018

Amazing makeup artist for engagement sessions & wedding!

Anna is truly amazing! She is the sweetest and really great to work with. When I had my trial, I came with a couple of pictures on ideas for makeup and told her what I was thinking and she truly ... Read more mastered it! I have never felt so beautiful!! I highly suggest the airbrush makeup, as well! It felt so light, had full coverage without being cakey and I loved it! Anna traveled onsite for our wedding and day-of she did such a great job with my makeup and all of the bridesmaids and moms. Everyone truly looked flawless and I’d highly recommend Anna!!

M
Megan Stencel

Married on 10/27/2018

Wedding Makeup

Anna was amazing to work with and I highly recommend her as a makeup artist! She listened to exactly what I wanted and made me feel so beautiful on my wedding day. She traveled to our hotel to do our ... Read more make-up on site, and was very prompt and professional. If you're looking for a makeup artist, look no further, Anna is your girl!

A
Allison

Married on 09/29/2018

I worked with Rebecca Nicole and this girl is. Amazing. She is so funny and kind and a delight to work with, and in my opinion does an absolutely incredible makeup job. Her prices are super reasonable ... Read more and she will brighten up any day she’s included in!