Anna Long Photography

Morrisville, PA · View map · Visit website

About Anna Long Photography

Anna Long Photography is a wedding photography company based in Morrisville, Pennsylvania, and willing to travel worldwide for destination weddings. Owner and photographer Anna Long has been capturing love stories on camera for over five years. As she captures authentic, candid moments, her style is organic, natural, and artistic. Anna aims to create a pleasant, stress-fress photography experience for her clients.

Anna Long Photography encourages you to get in touch to discuss their wedding day coverage packages and engagement photography sessions. All wedding packages include high-definition digital images delivered via an online gallery ready for you to download, print, and share with friends and family. Anna understands that each couple's needs are unique, so offers a range of la carte options and custom packages.

7 Reviews for Anna Long Photography

7 Anna Long Photography Reviews

Julia
Julia

Married on 08/03/2019

Anna was such a wonderful photographer!! Definitely recommend

Anna was absolutely wonderful. She was calm, easy-going, professional, warm, friendly and highly skilled at her craft. She immediately put us at ease with her relaxed manner and she captured so many ... Read more amazing shots during our engagement shoot. She was also very patient and accommodating with scheduling changes for our engagement shoot. Her thorough and detailed wedding questionnaire helped us sort out what photos we wanted and needed and helped us to wrangle all the different family members we wanted photos with. The wedding day photos turned out beautifully. She captured so many special moments that I wasn't expecting to see and all her photos were a perfect representation of our wedding and the people we shared it with. We're so happy we chose Anna as our photographer. I would recommend her in a heartbeat!

K
Katie

Married on 06/22/2019

Anna was the BEST decision we made

My partner and I are still gushing over our photos, and we only have our previews! Anna is calm, cool and collected and a true pleasure to work with. She gave great direction without posing or making ... Read more making us feel like we couldn't be ourselves. She was very accommodating with our LGBTQ wedding and sensitive to our non-traditional requests. I cannot recommend her enough.

J
Jamie

Married on 05/04/2019

Photography is the only thing you keep from your day

Anna and I clicked from the beginning and our beginning started a long time before our wedding. I was all over the place when it came to planning and changed my ideas around a million times. I'm ... Read more pretty sure I had over 100 emails to Anna prior to booking. The one thing we both agreed on is photography is the most important thing on your day. You can try on a 1000 dresses and pick the one but you wear it for hours, the photos you have in that dress you have for lifetimes. I wanted to work with someone who was going to take my wild visions and bring it to life, and Anna achieved that and more. Our engagement session had me hooked, and I couldn't wait to see the photos from our Bowling/ Arcade wedding and they were worth every single dollar and more that Anna was paid. I am two months out from my wedding and look at my photos almost daily. I was excited for portraits because everyone loves a good posed photo all dolled up but my favorites are the candid photos from the reception and the first look photos. Anna went above and beyond for every single idea I had brought them to life in beautiful photographs that I have already begun printing. Photography may be expensive but the hard work she put into it and the photos you will have long after the flowers die and the dress doesn't fit, those are your memories, those are worth the best, and Anna is the best.