Anna Muhhina Photography

Washington, District of Columbia · View map

About Anna Muhhina Photography

I have been photographing my weddings since 2007. Please check my real customers' reviews online.

My Style is unobtrusive, low-stress, relaxed yet natural modern photography with a generous side of photojournalism and a good hint of glam when needed.

I am excited to offer my Experience and Personal Approach to each client. Great Customer Service and Quality Timeless Photography are the core service I offer.

Flexible product and pricing offer on my packages will allow us to create The One that suits your needs best!

Please visit my web for all the reviews, details and Portfolio:

(240) 475 8621

Cheers,

Anna.

56 Reviews for Anna Muhhina Photography

56 Anna Muhhina Photography Reviews

C
Christine

Married on 05/28/2016

WOW! Anna did such an amazing job. She was responsive through the entire process, worked with me to customize my package and delivered awesome results. Several guests commented on what a great job she ... Read more did. She got great shots of all the guests she could and got plenty of Bride and groom too. The wait time for the finished product was more then reasonable too.

R
Robert

Married on 10/30/2015

Anna Muhhina provided an excellent level of service for a very great value. Her bi-lingual abilities in both Russian and English made the photography very easy for my Russian & American Family. She ... Read more provided timely service and exccellent advice for photography locations. In addition, she was able to be creative on a limited time-budget with minimal locations, and still provide excellent photos. I would definitely recommend and use this vendor again.

User6057599

2+ years ago

I was not going to invest in a wedding photographer, until I met Anna. She is someone that you will think is your bff who you have asked to take the photos for your wedding. I thought that we would ... Read more would have great photos just by having our friends and family take photos on their phones. I am so glad that I was wrong, because the photos that Anna took of our wedding leave me speechless. She captured our day perfectly, and we have priceless memories. The best thing about Anna, is that she will let you be you, while commanding the room. Many people decided that they wanted to have a say in where people should stand and what photos should be taken, and Anna was able to oblige while staying true to what we asked her to do. She is also super timely - by request she gave us a couple of photos to use for our thank you letters, so that we could get those out immediately after the wedding. I have friends who are still waiting to see their pictures, and they were married before me! I cannot say enough great things about Anna and her photography. I highly recommend using her for your engagement photos so that she gets a chance to know you as a couple, and then have her do your wedding!