Anna Perevertaylo Photography

Antelope, CA · View map · Visit website

About Anna Perevertaylo Photography

Anna Perevertaylo Photography is a Sacramento, California based photography company that specializes in deliciately captured portraits. Anna Perevertaylo is the storyteller behind the camera. She is known for taking passionate, intimate and signature images through the use of great lighting techniques and imaginative angles. Anna Perevertaylo creates extraordinary images that reflect the true beauty and elegance of the wedding day.

Anna offers a variety of services for the couple to choose from on their wedding day. Anna is available to take her services and travel worldwide. Her most popular wedding photography package includes:

• One event per day
  • Second shooter
  • Albums
  • Digital files
  • High-resolution images
  • Multiple locations

Other Services
In addition to the wedding-related services listed above, Anna Perevertaylo Photography offers:

• Additional hours

S
Featured
sharon

Married on 06/24/2019

Ugh! I LOVE this woman. My fiancé, being a photographer himself, was super picky when it came to picking our engagement photographer. He found Anna randomly on Instagram and right away we both agreed ... Read more she was our girl! Being from Los Angeles, it was a bit tricky to find the perfect time and location to meet Anna closer to her home town Sacramento. She was so helpful and responsive to all my questions about locations, attire, etc. When it was finally our day to shoot, she put my fiancé, Cory and I at ease. She is a natural! We had so much more fun then we thought (we were both really nervous)!

K
Kayla

Getting married on 02/22/2020

Simply amazing!

My fiancé and I had the pleasure of having Anna take our engagement photo's, and we are obsessed! She picked the perfect background for our outdoor shoot and made us feel so comfortable during the ... Read more whole process. We got our images back in a timely manner and they came out better than we could have imagined! I recommend Anna to everyone I know, she is not only a great photographer who excels at her job but also the sweetest human with a true passion for what she does!

Vlada
Vlada Bazilevskaya

Married on 05/04/2019

BEST Photographer in the area!

If you are looking for a photographer that will make you look like you are a million bucks, or like you could be on the cover any wedding magazine, then look no further than Anna! My husband and I had ... Read more the pleasure of working with Anna for both our engagement photos and our wedding day. I had a clear vision of the style of photography I wanted, something light, airy, feminine, and romantic. I had scoured theknot, yelp, and instagram with most photographers falling short of the look I was going for. I was preparing myself for not actually finding a photographer that I was crazy about; until I stumbled across a photo Anna’s photography page was tagged in. Suffice it to say, I fell in love with her work. That night I told my fiance (at the time), I didn’t care how much she cost, that was my dream photographer; the only one I want to be shooting our wedding. We met with Anna to discuss pricing and to get an idea of what working with her would be like. First of all, she is SO friendly and charismatic and truly excited to be a part of your special day. Her pricing is definitely reasonable for the quality of her photos, and she has multiple tiers of pricing depending on the services you are looking for. We put down our deposit on the spot that day because she is so amazing at what she does that her weekends fill up fast. Anna was always in contact with me, and was great at getting back to me when I had questions, and even helped/gave opinions on clothing choices/jewelry/props for our engagement photos. My husband was definitely nervous for our engagement photos as he had never done professional shoots before, but working with Anna was a breeze, and our posing felt very natural and intimate. Anna has a special eye for jaw-dropping shots to the point where we have trouble deciding which photos we want to display in our home. Her delivery time goes above and beyond what we expected, we received both engagement and wedding photos MUCH sooner than expected. (And you get a very extensive collection of photos). Our wedding went just as well, if not better with Anna and her second shooter Zach. I was so glad we were able to have the both of them to split up between both sides of the bridal party and make sure not a moment was missed. I’m so glad we chose to make time for sunset photos because those are some of my absolute favorite photos! Anna was able to capture many moments, decorations, and parts of the wedding that we missed or didn’t get a chance to see (like our dessert bar!!) Like I mentioned earlier, she got our wedding photos back to us much earlier than her anticipated delivery time! The USB (which is probably the cutest USB I’ve ever seen) and the photo album was just perfect! And the USB had some additional photos that weren’t on our wedding website which was such a pleasant surprise! Working with Anna was an absolute dream, and I am looking forward to hopefully working with her in the near-future, for a maternity shoot!