Anna Perkins Music

Hampton, VA · View map

About Anna Perkins Music

Hello!

I'm Anna Perkins, a Hampton-native pianist and vocalist. I graduated from Christopher Newport University with a degree in music composition, and am proficient in both classical and jazz styles. Currently, I perform throughout the Hampton Roads area in a great variety of venues.

I provide solo piano music for wedding ceremonies, cocktail hours, and receptions, and welcome requests to learn new or specific pieces and arrangements. I do sing special selections upon request as well.

If an acoustic piano is not present, I do provide all my own gear and can set up anywhere (provided there is a power outlet).

I look forward to enhancing your special day!

4 Reviews for Anna Perkins Music

4 Anna Perkins Music Reviews

Sara
Sara Townsend

Married on 06/29/2019

Exceptional pianist!!

I hired Anna for my June 29th wedding and can't say enough good things about her. Not only is she an amazing pianist who can play stunningly, but she was able to accommodate my request for another ... Read more song not in the typical wedding repertoire - it made my ceremony so incredibly special! She came to the rehearsal and let us hear a bunch of different songs (because my husband and I hadn't really made any special requests for other parts of the ceremony) and I'm telling you - I could listen to Anna play all day. Anna arrived early to both the rehearsal and ceremony, communicated with me on all of the details, and she truly exceeded my expectations.

H
Hannah

Married on 11/04/2018

Would ABSOLUTELY book again!

Anna was incredibly responsive and helpful throughout the process of working with her for our wedding. We wanted live music as people began to come in to the ceremony and for our ceremony, and we ... Read more could not be happier that we selected her for our big day. She was at our rehearsal the morning before and played through our multiple trials until we got the timing right for my walk down the aisle. She is incredibly affordable. Thank you, Anna, for making our day perfect!

S
Stephanie

Married on 07/09/2018

Anna did a phenomenal job! She was professional, reliable, and exponentially talented. Her eagerness to provide a flawless performance made our day so special. Her performance set the tone for our ... Read more reception and inspired our guests to have a fabulous time. I will hire her again when the opportunity arises.