Anna So Photography

Orlando, FL · View map · Visit website

About Anna So Photography

We are award winning photographers based in Orlando and Central Florida who love to travel for destination weddings domestically and internationally. Orlando Magazine's Annual Best of Wedding Awards #1 WINNER for Best Photographer. From every carefully chosen details of the beginning of your special day to your grand evening send-off, our passion is to truly capture the emotions, your love story and the people you care about, your inner circle. We understand finding the perfect photographer for your special day is important to you. Feel free to browse through out portfolio and visit our website. Don't hesitate to contact us if you have questions. We are here for you, let's get started.

Anna So Photography will provide intimate and personalized coverage of your wedding day so that every detail is preserved. Their style is a fusion of photojournalism, fine art and fashion photography. Along with offering customized packages, they also provide the following services:

• Two professional photographers
  • Eight hours of coverage
  • Unlimited images all edited with copyright release
  • Online delivery of high-resolution images
  • Password protected gallery

65 Anna So Photography Reviews

M
Mindy Ley

Getting married on 12/04/2020

Very professional and laid back

Anna is very sweet and laid back. She really got to know my fiance and I to make our engagement shoot relaxing and fun! Read more Anna is very sweet and laid back. She really got to know my fiance and I to make our engagement shoot relaxing and fun!

Serena
Serena

Getting married on 06/20/2020

I attended a wedding here in Orlando, and I was in love with the final photos! I hired her for a personal Photoshoot with me and my puppy. She captured some awesome shots and gave me direction so the ... Read more photos could come out the very best! Anna So is a phenomenal Central Florida wedding photographer, catching some breath taking shots! Anna is a completely interactive photographer with an incredible eye... BOOK HER!

M
Michelle

Getting married on 09/27/2019

Engagement Session, amazing and perfect!

Anna recently did our engagement photos at Bella Collina and her work far exceeded our expectations, and then some! Our location provided a gorgeous background, but the research Anna put into the ... Read more location made it all the more perfect. Anna was punctual, arrived earlier to set up and made certain we had the best light when deciding where to start first. Anna was 100% professional through the entire shoot while working extra hard for every shot, making sure we had the best light, making every shot perfect! Anna truly captured 'us' and our true love for each other in each and every shot. I can't say enough how great it was working with Anna. My fiancé is not a fan of getting pictures done, and by the end of the shoot, he couldn't get enough. She was so easy to work with, made us feel comfortable through every shot. He's already asking her to book a session with us and our four legged baby. Our pictures came out amazing, beautiful, and perfect. I've lost count on how many calls, texts, emails, we have gotten from our family and friends telling us how perfect the pictures are! As a bride, there are so many things to do and manage, Anna made this easy and perfect. I absolutely recommend hiring Anna So Photography to capture the most special moments you will have for a lifetime.