Anna Thielen Photography

Frankfort, IL · View map · Visit website

About Anna Thielen Photography

Anna Thielen Photography is a wedding photography company based in Frankfort, Illinois. With over 30 years of experience, and amazing customer service, Anna Thielen knows how to capture your special moments. Anna Thielen Photography is skilled in photographing tiny details as well as the often missed moments in between poses. She specializes in the photography styles of contemporary, photojournalistic and traditional.

Experience
Anna Thielen Photography has won many awards. This company has won the WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards for several years. Anna Thielen is part of the Wedding and Professional Photographers International group, and has been in the business since 1983.

Anna Thielen Photography offers the following services:

• Multiple locations
  • Second shooter
  • Wedding portraits

Other Services
This vendor offers the following items for your wedding day photos:

• Albums
  • Canvas
  • Digital files
  • Flush mount
  • Matted prints
  • Prints
  • Save the date

Location
Anna Thielen Photography is based in Frankfort, Illinois, and services the Chicago metropolitan area.

105 Reviews for Anna Thielen Photography

105 Anna Thielen Photography Reviews

Jennifer
Featured
Jennifer

Married on 11/21/2015

Anna Thielen is an amazing photographer! We met her first when she worked on another family wedding and knew that we had to have her photograph our wedding. She knows her craft; knows how to get those ... Read more those wonderful pictures that will last a lifetime. Her prices are very fair and the quality is beyond-superb. She is a no-nonsense professional that will make your photography session worth your while and will provide you with pictures that will make you jump for joy. She offers engagement sessions too and I highly recommend to brides and grooms to definitely take her up on this offer as it gives you time to know her style and for her to see the love between the couple- this all comes through in the pictures. She is courteous, on-time, funny and really gets you the pictures you want for your occasion. I know for me, I will cherish the pictures forever. My husband and I were so happy with Anna and her photography skills. I would absolutely recommend her for any of your photographic needs. She takes whatever direction you want and at the same time, knows exactly what you need (without asking her). She captures both still an action shots. I cannot think of a better person to know and to have as a photographer! I highly recommend you choosing Anna Thielen of Anna Thielen Photography- you will not be disappointed!

Alyssa
Alyssa Lopez

Married on 08/17/2019

Awesome and great to work with

Anna was An amazing photographer she made sure all the pictures I wanted were taking and very professional Read more Anna was An amazing photographer she made sure all the pictures I wanted were taking and very professional

C
Casey Cotton

Married on 06/15/2019

Pictures are amazing

Anna did a wonderful job working with me and my husband to get the best photos! I absolutely love my photos! Anna is also a wonderful person to work with and has great ideas for photos! If your ... Read more looking for a talented photographer I recommend Anna! You won't be disappointed! Thank you Anna!