Annabella at Cedar Glen

Huntsville, AL · View map

About Annabella at Cedar Glen

Annabella at Cedar Glen is a wedding and events venue located northeast of Huntsville, Alabama on three and a half scenic acres. At the heart of the property lies a 5,600 square foot Southern plantation style home surrounded by lush gardens. With the beautiful landscape, elegant architecture, picturesque bridge, and two outdoor ceremony areas to choose from, Annabella provides the perfect atmosphere to host your garden wedding and reception. Annabella at Cedar Glen is where dreams become cherished memories!

49 Reviews for Annabella at Cedar Glen

49 Annabella at Cedar Glen Reviews

Caitlyn
Caitlyn Ann Kilianski

Married on 05/26/2019

Perfect Venue for a Perfect Day

Annabella was the perfect venue for our day! When we were looking for a venue, some of our wishlist included being in Huntsville or Madison, outside ceremony with a backup indoor area, and beautiful. ... Read more This met all of our criteria, and more! Annabella surprised us both with its affordable price ranges, amenities, and beautiful venue space. The ceremony space was beautiful, and due to its location, is shaded for most of the afternoon & evening, which helped with the humid, Alabama summer. One of the best parts of this venue was Karen, the venue owner. She not only owns the venue, but works with brides to insure they don't forget any details. She also works as a day-off coordinator, with additional staff she provides. Overall, it was a wonderful choice of venue and we wouldn't have wanted anything to be different!

A
Amanda

Married on 05/19/2019

Absolutely Perfect!

Annabella at Cedar Glen offers a lovely venue. Karen does a fantastic job coordinating every detail, even the ones that I forgot. She helped shape even my vaguest ideas into reality. All of my emails ... Read more were promptly answers with helpful suggestions. In the planning process, I was able to work with many referred vendors who did amazing work. The property is gorgeous and can be adapted to rain or shine. They were able to keep all of our guests accommodated. Events proceeded smoothly thanks to the day of coordinators. I can't thank Annabella at Cedar Glen and their staff enough for going above and beyond for us. I would highly recommend them. Our wedding was truly perfect thanks to their efforts!

M
Moriah

Married on 10/06/2018

Karen and her staff at Annabella were terrific! They were there for everything we needed and kept the day flowing smoothly. We were able to customize our timeline and never felt rushed from one ... Read more activity to the next. They coordinated with all of the vendors and family members so the groom and I did not have to worry about a single thing on our big day! The only thing I wish was different was a later end time for the wedding. Everyone was having such a great time and it was hard to see it shut down at 9:30. All in all, they made it a very smooth and enjoyable day for us and I would highly recommend this venue to others!