Annaliese & Co.

Fishkill, New York · View map · Visit website

About Annaliese & Co.

Annaliese & Co. is a professional, on-site hair and makeup company based out of Dutchess County in Fishkill, New York. Their experienced team of traveling stylists will work with your family to ensure your special day is relaxing, stress-free and organized. They have over 10 years of experience, and pride themselves on always staying up-to-date with new styles and trends. Annaliese & Co. hopes you feel absolutely beautiful through their formal hair styling and makeup application.

Experience

This passionate company, formerly known as Hair by Annaliese, is owned by lead bridal expert Annaliese Petrone. She founded the company in 2010 after working for six years at a salon. Now, she works with her mother and two younger sisters to bring your unique vision to life. Her work has been featured on Style Me Pretty, Manhattan Bride Magazine, Brides.com, Kleinfeld Bridal and more.

Annaliese & Co. ensures brides in the Hudson Valley area have have a calm, fun and memorable experience as they get their hair and makeup done. Their licensed team of stylists will travel to wherever you are, whether it’s your home, venue or hotel. They're happy to style your entire wedding party, including your bridesmaids, flower girls and family members. They offer both consultations and hair and makeup trials, so you can test out your vision before the big event. Their services include:

• Blowouts
  • Tattoo coverage
  • Contour makeup
  • Personalized itinerary
  • Signature touch-up kit

166 Reviews for Annaliese & Co.

166 Annaliese & Co. Reviews

Victoria
Featured
Victoria

Married on 09/24/2016

As soon as I got engaged almost two years ago, one of the very first vendors that I contacted immediately was Annaliese. I had seen her work and thought it was perfect for what I wanted the day of my ... Read more wedding. Little did I know that she is literally a rockstar and would completely blow me away with her talent, professionalism, and all around amazing-ness!! She was not only amazingly responsive my entire engagement, but she was also so helpful with guiding me to keeping my hair healthy the months leading up to the wedding. My trial session was so wonderful! It was just us and my mom, and we went through all of the ideas and worries I had! The day of the wedding she was there ahead of time ( which was at the crack of dawn, because I had alot of girls and an early mass) and she had a smile and big hug of congratulations! Me being the standard nervous bride was immediately at ease with her and Fran. They were confident and calm and fun! Everyone was so happy to work with them!! And to put the cherry on top of this amazing cupcake that is Annaliese, not only did everyone's hair come out so perfect, but they stayed perfect ALL DAY & NIGHT! Even into the next morning my girls and I were getting compliments on our curls and how they stayed. Thank you so much to Annaliese for being all that you were that day, I am truly grateful to you!

A
Alison

Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing and talented team !❤

Frann and Marriessa were so amazing! From the trial to my wedding day everything went smooth and they knew exactly what I wanted and definitely delivered. My bridal party looked stunning. They are so ... Read more so personable and have a great way of keeping you calm on your big day. Talented and lovely ladies I would absolutely recommend them you will not be disappointed!

Angela
Angela Urena

Married on 04/12/2019

Best hair and makeup team

I was the most nervous about hair and makeup than I was for any other part of my wedding. I never wear makeup and never really had my hair done so I wasn't sure what I wanted and what to expect. ... Read more Annaliese & Co. came highly recommended by two friends of mine who used them for their weddings and they were right! From my initial phone call with Annaliese from my first encounter with her at my hair trial I knew I was going to love her. She is so friendly and easy to talk to and just really passionate about her work. I showed her the different styles I liked and she told me what she thought would work well for that day and for my face structure and she was right. She gave me the perfect wedding hair that lasted all night. Mariessa did my makeup and let me just say she is also AMAZING! Im not used to wearing makeup so I wanted a very natural look and she gave me that and more. Everyone raved about my makeup at my Bridal Shower which is when I did my hair and makeup trial and also raved about my wedding makeup. It was so flawless my husband even loved it and hes not a huge fan of a lot of makeup. I definitely recommend them for anyone looking for a great hair and makeup team!