annalily Wedding Invitations

Norfolk, VA · View map

About annalily Wedding Invitations

Anna Hurley, owner of Annalily Wedding Invitations, is the graphic designer for Hampton Road's Wedding Guide and Modern Bridal Showcase.

Annalily offers custom wedding invitations where she works with the bride and groom to create their dream wedding invitation. Or the bride and groom can choose from a selection of established wedding invitations available to view on www.annalily.com. Annalily's attention to detail and joy of creation defines her craft, making each wedding invitation a lasting impression.

4 Reviews for annalily Wedding Invitations

4 annalily Wedding Invitations Reviews

N
Neha

Married on 05/26/2013

Anna is seriously amazing. I had engagement photos taken and was unsure of what I actually wanted for my Save the Date but I knew I wanted it to look elegant. I sent her a link to my engagement ... Read more gallery and I got on the phone with her and she was able to go off of very little direction from me and create two beautiful designs to choose from within a few days. The only downside is that I had the hardest time picking between the two of them because they were both so gorgeous! She was also able to pick out envelope stock on her own to compliment the Save the Date and she also printed the addresses on them and they turned absolutely perfect. I sent out my Save the Dates a few weeks ago and not a day goes by where I don't receive a compliment on them! I should also mention that my fiance and I are having a short engagement so I don't have much time to plan this wedding and Anna was super responsive which I appreciated and a total sweetheart to work with!

A
Ashley

Married on 11/10/2012

Anna was very professional and wonderful to work with. She does beautiful work and I would recommend her to anyone. Read more Anna was very professional and wonderful to work with. She does beautiful work and I would recommend her to anyone.

A
Amy

Married on 08/27/2011

I fell in love with the invitations that Anna Lily created for my wedding. I received so many wonderful comments on them. Anna was great to work with, very reasonably priced, and created exactly what ... Read more I envisioned.