Annalise Bridal Boutique

Richmond, VA · View map · Visit website

About Annalise Bridal Boutique

Annalise Bridal Boutique is a bridal store located in downtown Richmond, Virginia. Through their personalized service, they offer couture designer bridal gowns that are exclusive to the central Virginia area. Dedicated to providing exceptional service for the bride, the professional consultants dedicate their time to assisting in finding the perfect wedding gown and accessories. They love the moment a bride tries on the dress of their dreams, their eyes lighting up with pure joy and a smile filling their entire face.

Products Offered

As they fully specialize in bridal needs, everything in the boutique has been carefully selected to provide a fantastic experience in trying on and choosing each dress. The inventory at Annalise Bridal Boutique changes on a seasonal basis, offering bridal gowns, hair accessories, bridal belts, and veils.

75 Reviews for Annalise Bridal Boutique

75 Annalise Bridal Boutique Reviews

Featured
User6265960

2+ years ago

On a snowy, Sunday morning, my family and I went to Annalise Bridal Boutique for my first wedding dress appointment. There was no need to keep any other appointments after visiting here - we had a ... Read more special morning thanks to Lindsey's kind personality and received the royal treatment. As the bride, I could not have felt more comfortable with Lindsey and there was no question she was "team bride", noting the pros and cons with me about each gown and explaining all of my customization options. Nothing about this appointment was overwhelming, all of the gowns are stunning and you truly feel so special having the boutique all to yourself. I could not have asked for a better memory in this wedding experience. Thank you Lindsey!

Diana
Diana Kent

Getting married on 01/04/2022

Beautiful & Special

Amazing experience finding the perfect dress for me! Lindsey and Katie did a great job making me feel comfortable, listening to what I was looking for and allowing me to find the perfect dress.I ... Read more would highly recommend them to anyone looking for the perfect dress. They also have the perfect setup to have your mom, best friends, and most special people to enjoy the experience with you.

C
Caroline Porco

Getting married on 06/20/2020

Amazing experience!

I had an amazing experience at Annalise Bridal Boutique! I had been to a few other places to try on dresses before my appointment here, and I couldn't quite find the right dress for me. Annalise ... Read more Bridal had the exact style that I was looking for! Hannah was so helpful and creative in showing me how my dress would look in a different color, which ultimately led me to say yes to the dress! I would recommend Annalise Bridal to all soon-to-be brides!