AnnaMarie Photography

Oklahoma City, OK · View map · Visit website

About AnnaMarie Photography

AnnaMarie Photography is a professional photography company based in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. Owner AnnaMarie is a full-time photographer who’s dedicated over 24 years to growing her business and providing clients with high-quality images. She specializes in contemporary, photojournalistic, and traditional photographic styles, using the most up-to-date Sony full-frame cameras to capture photos you’ll treasure for years to come. AnnaMarie knows that excellent lighting is the secret to a great image, which ensures that your wedding photos will be truly unforgettable.

Besides wedding portraits, AnnaMarie Photography offers boudoir, engagement, and trash-the-dress sessions. Couples working with this photographer for their special day can receive their images in the form of albums, canvas, digital files, flush mounts, and prints. AnnaMarie also strives to provide you with an experience that’s as stress free as possible, offering the following additional services:

• Additional hours

40 AnnaMarie Photography Reviews

Amber
Amber Hines

Getting married on 06/14/2020

Amazing. She is a great all around person to work with.

She has done our family photos. And my daughters I could be a princess but I'd rather be themed shoots. She's done awesome wedding photos too. I have 9 kids and myself and everyone of us loved her. ... Read more She's very friendly and has a way with getting all of the kids to feel comfortable and smile. Not only is she an amazing photographer, she's an amazing person. Every shoot is unique yet amazing. I'd give her more stars if it was possible because she's amazing!!! 💞💞💞💞💞

J
Juanita Crawford

Getting married on 04/18/2020

The Epitome of Professional!

I will be using her for my upcoming wedding. She photographed my maid of honor's wedding late last year, and the work was beautiful! Prices are reasonable and she is super great on communication! Read more I will be using her for my upcoming wedding. She photographed my maid of honor's wedding late last year, and the work was beautiful! Prices are reasonable and she is super great on communication!

I
Ithzel Ramirez

Getting married on 04/11/2020

My family has taken photos on two occasions with AnnaMarie and they were both beautiful experiences.

AnnaMarie is a wonderful sweet person who my family and I admire for the person she is and for the incredible work she does. I wish her blessings in her personal and career life. Thanks AnnaMarie for ... Read more for the beautiful work you do!