Anne Bruening Originals

New Wilmington, PA · View map

About Anne Bruening Originals

Anne Bruening Originals specializes in the preserving of the flowers from the important moments of your life. With 25 years experience in high-end quality dried floral arranging, and 18 years in floral preservation, you can be sure that your flowers will be preserved with the utmost of care and placed in a final arrangement of your choosing: shadowboxes for all tastes - square, oval, round, modern, old fashioned; glass boxes, domes, ornaments, etc. Whatever your price range we can provide something that will allow you the memory of that special time in your life. Check out my website www.annebrueningoriginals.com to follow my blog and peruse my gallery pages to see my work for yourself. Thank you for choosing Anne Bruening Originals as your floral preservation source.

2 Reviews for Anne Bruening Originals

2 Anne Bruening Originals Reviews

J
Jill

Married on 04/24/2010

Anne's work is outstanding. Her preserved flower arrangements are BEAUTIFUL! A great way to remember your sentimental day. She does a wonderful job and I would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone! Read more Anne's work is outstanding. Her preserved flower arrangements are BEAUTIFUL! A great way to remember your sentimental day. She does a wonderful job and I would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone!!

P
Pam

Married on 10/16/2009

Anne did such an incredible job on preserving and framing my daughter's wedding bouquet! She even made me an ornament from some of the flowers. The finished product was absolutely beautiful and very ... Read more very affordable! We are extremely happy with Anne! She is very talented and takes great care in creating a masterpiece to showcase the flowers from such a memorable and wonderful day!

Anne Bruening Originals FAQ