Anne Lord Photography

Leesburg, District of Columbia · View map · Visit website

About Anne Lord Photography

Anne Lord Photography, a professional wedding photographer in Leesburg, Virginia ,specializes in simple elegance. Owner and principal photographer Anne Lord boasts over 16 years of professional wedding photography experience. By taking a more natural and unobtrusive approach when photographing weddings, Anne Lord Photography captures the special and candid moments that make up your love affair!

Anne Lord Photography works with each couple to design a package that is suited to their particular wedding needs. Each package includes the following services:

• Consultation
  • Liability insurance
  • Second shooter
  • High-res images
  • Additional hours

Other Services
In addition to the above services, Anne Lord Photography provides couples with a variety wedding-related amenities. Options include, but are not limited to, the following:

• Wedding albums
  • Proofs
  • Engagement shoots
  • Boudoir shoots

Areas Covered
Anne Lord Photography is conveniently located in the heart of Leesburg. Wedding photography coverage is provided to the local area, as well as the Washington D.C. and Maryland areas.

220 Reviews for Anne Lord Photography

220 Anne Lord Photography Reviews

P
Featured
Paige

Married on 05/27/2017

Anne and her team shot my daughter's wedding this past weekend and the pictures are beautiful! I would particularly like to thank Anne for giving us such a nice selection of black & whites, which my ... Read more daughter loves. And for keeping up with our very lively group all the way through the sparkler send-off!

B
Barbara

Getting married on 10/05/2019

My daughter and I met Anne at a Bridal Show. We were instantly drawn to her display of photograhs. After talking to her about her photo packages and prices, we booked her that night. It was very nice ... Read more that on the wedding day, there were two photographers to capture all the intimate details of the bride and groom getting dressed and that one photographer did not have to split their time between the two. Anne took some incredible detail pictures that I would never have thought of. The slide show that is part of the package is set to the music of the first dance of husband and wife and the photos she picks are just amazing and I don't know how she does it because there are a TON of them to choose from. It is also nice that they pass out the wallet size engagement photos at the reception with their login information on the back so that when the photos are available, the guests can login and view and/or order any photos if they wish. Also, the engagement and weedding photos were posted on-line days before they were due to be posted. I would highly recommend Anne Lord Photography to anyone looking for a photographer that is professional, unobtrosive and her package price is very reasonable and will not break your wedding budget. She is more than willing to work with you and your wishes. My daughter even had her dog in her engagement pictures. Once the pictures are posted and the slide show is complete, you will receive a thumb drive with all the Hi-Res photos and the slide show, which you will cherish forever. I can't thank Anne and her assistant enough for helping to make my daughter's wedding so special that will last a lifetime. Barb Pierce

J
JOHN

Married on 06/15/2019

Anne Lord recorded our memories

Like they say, "the day is a blurr" - that couldn't be more right. It simply flew by. We seemed to have spoken with everyone- and no one. We don't remember many pieces - and we know we were there!I ... Read more can only underline how vital it is to have a photographer. Anne came recommended by our planner - and we couldn't have been happier with the results. The pictures are just stunning - and an amazing reminder of the day. Anne comes wholeheartedly recommended by us!