Anne-Marie Mitchell Makeup Artistry

Jacksonville Beach, Florida · View map · Visit website

About Anne-Marie Mitchell Makeup Artistry

Anne-Marie Mitchell is an Award-Winning Professional Makeup Artist serving Jacksonville, FL and surrounding areas like St. Augustine, Ponte Vedra. Her goal is to make you feel at ease and pampered with the finest products, impeccable color matching and caring service. Every woman deserves to look and feel her absolute best with the makeup style that reflects her unique personality! Please let us know if you need hairstyling services and we will get you in contact with one of our fantastic hairstylist partners.

services offered

• TEMPTU #DaynNight Campaign Winner for "Best Day Makeup Look" - 2015
  • 5-Star consistent ratings on WeddingWire, The Knot & Thumbtack

press

FEATURED IN...

Borrowed & Blue, Bustld, Strictly Weddings, The Carolinas Magazine, Tantamount Love, Luxe Mountain Weddings, TEMPTU, Skinny Mom, Charlotte Brides, Sandtrap Magazine, The Knot, Weddingwire

education

• Training with celebrity makeup artists, including Kevin James Bennett, Orlando Santiago and Patrick Starrr
  • Business training with Meghan Garmers, Owner of MG Hair and Makeup & a Knot Ambassador (top 3% of wedding industry)
  • Bachelor of Arts in Advertising, Fashion Media & French from Southern Methodist University
  • Attends exclusive beauty events like I.M.A.T.S New York (International Makeup Artist Trade Show) & The Makeup Show Orlando

48 Reviews for Anne-Marie Mitchell Makeup Artistry

48 Anne-Marie Mitchell Makeup Artistry Reviews

D
Dina

Married on 04/12/2019

Beautiful Makeup for Rehearsal Dinner

Anne-Marie is so incredibly talented at all things makeup! She took my vision for my rehearsal makeup and managed to make it even more beautiful than I had imagined! She is also such a kind, funny and ... Read more sweet person. She took her time perfecting my makeup and ensured that everything looked flawless! Everyone raved about my makeup during my rehearsal dinner and I couldn't have been more pleased with how it turned out :-)

L
Lesly Estrada

Married on 03/23/2019

Prom Makeup

Anne Marie did my makeup for prom, I absolutely LOVED it especially the lashes, 10/10 would recommend. One of my best experiences with a makeup artist and I for sure will be back for another one of ... Read more her works!

A
Ashley Gannon

Married on 03/09/2019

Stunning makeup-Amazing person! Highly Recommend

I recommend Anne Marie Mitchell to anyone I know who is getting married! I tried several tutorials and hers was by far the best. I don't wear a lot of makeup but she knew just what I needed. She ... Read more matched all my colors perfectly, it looked so natural and amazing I was so pleased. Even after crying several times everything stayed in place the entire day and night. It was stunningly beautiful makeup and I couldn't have been happier with what she did! Not only was the makeup perfect, but having Anne Marie there getting ready with me was so much fun! She was just one of the girls, having a blast and making me feel at ease and comfortable. I just cant say enough good things about her. I'd pick her again and again!