Anne's Creation, LLC

Charles City, VA · View map

About Anne's Creation, LLC

Anne's Creation is a company dedicated to taking the stress out of event planning. Our mission is to help people create fairytale weddings to children's theme parties; they can tell their grandchildren about. Anne's Creation brings your vision to life in planning and organizing large or small occasions that will have your guests talking about it for years to come. With over 10 years of experience, our professionally trained consultants specialize in providing a full service custom tailored occasion rather than just another event. An event is just a gathering, whereas an occasion is a celebration of everlasting memories for you and your guests.

We will design your special day whether it is the beginning of the planning process or simply orchestrating the day of. Anne's Creation is committed to bringing you breathtaking and captivating moments. Anne's Creation will assist in creating those precious moments and memories for you.

2 Reviews for Anne's Creation, LLC

2 Anne's Creation, LLC Reviews

A
Nicholle

Married on 06/27/2009

Anne's Creation LLC is one of this areas best Event Planning companies. They provided excellent service. I used them to plan my entire wedding. They are a joy to work with. I give them the highest ... Read more recommendation. If you live in the Richmond, Tri-cities area or Tidewater give them a call. They will also travel, because I was considering a destination wedding at first.

N
Nahtasha

Married on 12/16/2007

Anne's Creation is a life saver we didn't have to worry at all they have it all covered. They have two services that are very different, Lady in Waiting, she was with me until the last button was ... Read more hooked and Catering Consultant went to the tastings and helped me choose a menu that would be appropriate for our guests.

Anne's Creation, LLC FAQ