Anne's Custom Catering

Swannanoa, NC · View map · Visit website

About Anne's Custom Catering

Anne’s Custom Catering is creative catering company located in Swannanoa, North Carolina that services the Charlotte, North Carolina region. The culinary experts present unique, imaginative and colorful meals to each client they serve. This full-service caterer has a tried and tested track record of success at events ranging from casual, backyard affairs to extravagantly elegant events. They'll tailor every aesthetic and flavorful detail to match your once-in-a-lifetime occasion.

Anne’s Custom Catering happily serves couples’ weddings with plated, buffet, stations or hor d'oeuvre catering styles. Couples can also count on services like cleanup, setup and delivery to help their day run smoothly. Bar service is available through Anne’s Custom Catering, as well as servers and cake cutting. Some additional services include:

• Tastings
  • Glassware
  • Linens
  • Flatware

Cuisine

The experienced culinary artists at Anne’s Custom Catering work with fresh, local and organic foods. They'll create a unique menu of any desired cuisine style customized to your event and budget. They will even accommodate the dietary needs of you and your guests. Their delicious cuisine encompasses a long list of dessert options, including a carefully crafted and ornate wedding cake.

21 Reviews for Anne's Custom Catering

21 Anne's Custom Catering Reviews

P
Featured
Patty

Married on 05/05/2018

We couldn't have picked a better caterer! Anne and Pat were wonderful and very easy to work with. I, the mother of the bride, received many compliments on the food from the guests. I especially liked ... Read more the appetizers. The bride and groom got exactly what they wanted with their meal,cake and cupcakes. My husband and I would definitely recommend Anne and her staff for your next big event!

P
Patricia

Married on 09/29/2018

I was truly blessed to have chosen Anne Forman for our catering. We were planning a destination family wedding. Anne and Pat were both so responsive, accommodating and very helpful. I met with Pat ... Read more prior to the event and I was in need of breakfast foods for the morning after the wedding. No problem! He brought the food with him and I heated it for breakfast. The dinner meal was amazing. We are a “foodie” family and everyone is still talking about our meal. The food was amazing!! If you are looking for a caterer for your wedding or any special event you definitely need to choose Anne’s Custom Catering! You will not be disappointed.

J
Jamie Gutterman

Married on 09/29/2018

Best-ever wedding meal! And a dream to work with!

Anne brought an extraordinary level of vision, skill, flexibility, and creativity to our wedding menu, both for the reception and the next-day brunch. We had a pretty large and complex range of food ... Read more dreams, restrictions, and preferences - with quite a few foodies on the guest list - and Anne executed it flawlessly from beginning to end! Weeks after our wedding, we are still (unsolicited!) hearing from friends and family about how spectacular the food was!