Anne's Florals & Gifts

Hudson, NH · View map

About Anne's Florals & Gifts

Anne's reputation for quality, attention to detail, and design flair is recognized throughout the floral industry. For 30 years, she has created the ultimate in delightful designs for that most important day. From classic elegance to modern sophistication, Anne makes your wedding dreams a reality.

59 Reviews for Anne's Florals & Gifts

59 Anne's Florals & Gifts Reviews

M
Melissa

Married on 03/30/2019

Loved my bouquets!

We chose Anne’s for our wedding flowers and I couldn’t have been happier! I love Darlene, she is very friendly and easy to work with. My bouquets and centerpieces came out better than I even imagined! ... Read more imagined! Also did an amazing job setting up table linens. Everything was just beautiful, I highly recommend her! Already referring 3 of my engaged friends :) thank you!!!

Heather
Heather

Married on 10/20/2018

Beautiful Wedding Flowers

Darlene did an AMAZING job on our flowers! They were exactly what we wanted and they were very reasonably priced. We got 5 bouquets, 3 corsages, 8 boutineers, flower petals for the flower girl, ... Read more flowers for the ceremony aisle, and she even threw in a free toss bouquet. I highly recommend her for your wedding day (or any other occasion)!

T
Tracey

Married on 04/20/2018

We reached out to Anne's Florals & Gifts through our wedding package at the Radisson, NH and were extremely delighted with the service. Darlene was friendly and professional throughout, with an ... Read more excellent eye for color and detail. The flowers were so beautiful and we couldn't be happier. The cinderella ceiling and romantic backdrop added a truly romantic ambience to the room, highly recommended. Thank you so much Darlene, Tracey & Terence.