Annie Lawrence, NYC Wedding Officiant

New York, NY · View map · Visit website

About Annie Lawrence, NYC Wedding Officiant

Reverend Annie Lawrence is an ordained Interfaith Minister and wedding officiant in New York City. Her calming presence and open mind make her the perfect choice for weddings that are personal, romantic, and inclusive. Whether you want a small, intimate ceremony or plan on inviting every friend and family member you can think of, Reverend Lawrence will come prepared, engaged, and fully present to officiate your wedding ceremony.

Experience
Reverend Annie Lawrence has fifteen years of experience celebrating weddings in NYC, Manhattan, Brooklyn, Long Island, Westchester & all over. She has presided over 1,500 couples honoring their commitment, including one of the very first legal same-sex weddings in July of 2011. Her experience with couples from many countries, cultures, and walks of life helps her to craft civil, spiritual, and Interfaith ceremonies that fit every couple.

Reverend Lawrence invites couples to actively participate in the writing of the ceremony, from choosing their own readings to including traditions that are personally, spiritually, or romantically significant to them. She offers advice and selections of readings, rituals, and vows that reflect your beliefs and personalities. She invites you to also derive inspiration from quotations, family traditions or pop culture interests to make your wedding day one of a kind.

219 Reviews for Annie Lawrence, NYC Wedding Officiant

219 Annie Lawrence, NYC Wedding Officiant Reviews

Mrs. Schafer
Featured
Anoush

Married on 04/25/2019

Perfection!

After reading the "About Me" section of her website, we were hopeful that Rev. Annie would be a great choice to serve as our wedding officiant. She definitely sounded like so many of my closest ... Read more friends based on her philosophy and interests!) To fit both our styles, my husband and I wanted a ceremony that would combine (his more) traditional and (my more) spiritual elements. After a Facetime and in-person meeting, we both felt very comfortable with Rev. Annie would present our love story. Her in-depth questionnaire was a wonderful way to express ourselves and also think about our relationship in a new way. And sure enough, from that exercise grew a beautiful ceremony that friends and family alike agree captured the two of us beautifully. Thanks in large part to her kindness and glowing presence, the whole evening was absolutely magical!

Joanna
Joanna Wills

Getting married on 10/05/2020

We can't recommend Annie highly enough! She officiated our elopement in Central Park, and made our day so memorable. She's exactly the kind of person you want to be there on your wedding day: calm, ... Read more friendly and fun. She made it a beautiful ceremony for us, we're so grateful.

N
Nikki Tundervary

Married on 08/07/2019

Surprise Vow renewal central park

Rev. Annie is the most amazing officiant you could ask for. I wanted to surprise my husband of 20 years with a vow renewal at Wagner cove in central park. We live in the UK but this was not a problem as ... Read more throughout the planning Annie was very responsive to my emails, she even recommended other services we could use on our special day like the New York city horse carriage rides the driver Karl was great at keeping my secret as well he gave us a very detailed tour of central park before dropping us of at Wagner cove. Annie created a very personalized ceremony from the information I had sent, it was heartwarming,funny and very meaningful. Thank you so much Annie for making our vow renewal so special.