Anomalie

San Francisco, California · View map · Visit website

About Anomalie

Anomalie creates custom wedding gowns for brides, whether it be for your ceremony or reception we have you covered. We give brides-to-be the flexibility to choose from our wide range of fabric options, bridal color palette, lace and beading library, and dress styles to accomplish your wedding dress vision.

To get started, create your account and meet your stylist at dressanomalie.com

We started the company to deliver each of our brides a beautiful dress that is unique to them, a delightful experience, and more transparent pricing than boutiques currently offer. We work hard to deliver the wedding dress of your dreams, using your inspiration photos to bring your vision to life.

Utilizing our operational expertise to make your wedding gown, we leverage technology to deliver an unparalleled experience. You will have the opportunity to work directly with our experienced stylist and design team to communicate what elements you want to incorporate into your wedding gown and consult on the final design before your dress goes into production and is delivered to your door.

There is no technical or fashion experience needed on your end. Leave that up to the Anomalie technical designers. Our founder, Leslie Voorhees, is a mechanical engineer who has spent her entire career managing product development and manufacturing operations for top brands. We partner with some of the world’s best wedding dress workshops, and have a dedicated team with over 100 years of experience in bridal from brands like David’s Bridal, Vera Wang and Monique Lhuillier.

228 Reviews for Anomalie

228 Anomalie Reviews

J
Featured
Jocelyn

Married on 03/17/2018

I cannot rave enough about Anomalie. It's not just a dress shop, it's a bridal service that brides can use so that they can have an ease of mind through wedding planning. When I found Anomalie I had ... Read more to do a ton of research before deciding to jump on a call with them. Right before my call I went dress shopping and found a dress I kinda loved but it was going to cost an arm and a leg. That was the moment when I decided that Anomalie was going to make the dress of my dreams. The call was very short but detailed. They captured everything I wanted in my dress and told me how much my dress was going to cost the next day, which was less than half of what I was going to pay for a dress I KINDA loved. I wanted to incorporate my heritage and my husband's into my dress which ended up with me requesting Norwegian lace and Chinese lace. Chinese lace was easy to find but Norwegian lace, even my mother-in-law who was 100% norwegian did not know of. I researched the type of lace I wanted and Anomalie sourced them. They found several selections of laces for me that matched what I wanted and I narrowed down what was to be put on my dress. I got my design and LOVED it. Through the entire process they were quick to take feedback and made me fall more and more in love with my dress. What struck me the most was after the dress was delivered I got some negative feedback and felt like I had to change it. The girls at Anomalie, Jaclyn and Bre, were so sweet they not only sent me laces and buttons to help with that they sent a sweet note with it. I barely did any changes to it and my critics actually ended up apologizing and even told me my dress was beautiful. Also, I did minor alterations to my dress and when my tailor saw it she was very impressed by how well made it was. Anomalie not only delivered my dress but they over delivered in service, if you're looking for a dress I would say go to a shop take notes of what you want and then RUN to Anomalie and get the dress of your dreams.

N
nada

Getting married on 05/31/2022

This is an amazing company! I was recently a bridesmaid at a wedding where the bride was wearing an Anomalie dress, and it was ALL the rage! Everyone was talking about how unique and beautiful ... Read more the dress was, and kept asking the bride or her bridesmaids who made the bride's dress! What a rocking success! Three of my co-bridesmaids are getting married in the next year and also committed to designing their dress and having Anomalie make it. I can't wait to see their creations!!!

H
Heather Goff

Getting married on 05/23/2020

Exceptional

The best wedding dress experience ever. They over exceeded my expectations on the vision of my dress, its gorgeous and beautiful, literally cried when I seen the sketch! Seriously choose Anomalie for ... Read more your wedding dress!