Anon's Thai Cuisine

Brattleboro, VT · View map

About Anon's Thai Cuisine

Anon's Thai Cuisine has been serving Southern Vermont for 30 years! Our entire menu is homemade, whether growing our own herbs to making all of our sauces, we'll cater to your specifications. Let us help make your day beautiful and delicious! We offer a variety of services and will assist you in whatever it is you need.

5 Reviews for Anon's Thai Cuisine

5 Anon's Thai Cuisine Reviews

User4481059

2+ years ago

Kanha and her brother whose name I can never remember made the day so amazing! They were a breeze to work with in the menu process, helped with budget things, reminded me of things I didn't even know ... Read more I had to think about. From start to finish it was an ideal situation. It poured on our wedding day, I mean POURED, and they were awesome, so fun, the food was to die for (in fact I am currently craving egg rolls), and the staff just as great! We had soup at our wedding because we anticipated it being a little chilly and there was not a drop of soup left. Over all I would give them one thousand stars but that isn't an option. Hire them and you will be so glad you did.

A
Abbey

Married on 09/27/2014

We used Anon's for our rehearsal dinner. They were amazing! They were willing to work with our budget and fulfill all of our menu requests. I highly recommend them for not only rehearsal dinners but ... Read more also wedding receptions and just everyday fare! They do everything from full service to pick up to accommodate all types of wedding events! Can't get enough!!!!!

User4487184

2+ years ago

Kanha was great to work with! Very responsive and answered all my questions. I hired Anon's to do the food for my rehearsal dinner and it was delicious! The food arrived promptly. We ended up ordering ... Read more a bit too much, which was fine since the leftovers were awesome.