Anoush Banquet Halls and Catering

Glendale, CA · View map · Visit website

About Anoush Banquet Halls and Catering

Anoush Banquet Halls and Catering is a wedding catering company based in Glendale, California, that services the Los Angeles area. Anoush Banquet Halls and Catering was created with the purpose of bringing families and friends together to enjoy amazing food and create long lasting memories nearly three decades ago. Now, after 30 years in the wedding industry, this family-owned catering company features a talented team of catering and event professionals who are ready to turn all of your wedding-day dreams into reality with their outstanding customer service and event planning skills.

Anoush Banquet Halls and Catering provides full-service catering for events of all sizes throughout the Southern California area. On the day of your wedding, they will take care of all of the delivery, setup and cleanup needs, before, during and after your event. Couples have the option to choose from a variety of catering services for their cocktail hour and wedding reception. Those services include buffet, family style, plated, stations, servers, French service and hors d'oeuvres. Anoush Banquet Halls and Catering also offers full bartending services.

Cuisine
At Anoush Banquet Halls and Catering, the talented team of culinary experts can prepare a customized menu of delectable cuisine styles from all of the U.S. and the rest of the globe. Meals can also be created to fit the unique dietary and nutritional needs of you and your wedding guests.

49 Reviews for Anoush Banquet Halls and Catering

49 Anoush Banquet Halls and Catering Reviews

T
Tanya Roma

Getting married on 09/28/2020

Great food

We attended an event that had Anoush Catering, we were so impressed we will be using them for our 2020 wedding as well. From quality to presentation is amazing. Read more We attended an event that had Anoush Catering, we were so impressed we will be using them for our 2020 wedding as well. From quality to presentation is amazing.

I
Ida Tap

Getting married on 01/25/2020

Lots and lots of food

Came here for an event over the weekend and was blown away by presentation and service. The food was amazing and a bit over the top. It felt as if it was never ending. Read more Came here for an event over the weekend and was blown away by presentation and service. The food was amazing and a bit over the top. It felt as if it was never ending.

C
Crystal

Getting married on 09/01/2019

Amazing experience

I am having me wedding here in September and since day one when I met Sarine her professionalism and her personality was way beyond my expectations. She took the time to sit with me and my fiancé and ... Read more went over everything I am mean everything in detail. She made sure we understood and any question we asked was never too silly. Sarine is what made us book at this location. Not once did we feel rushed or just another client. She took the time to get to know what we liked and what we envisioned. She continuously keeps communication with me. This has truly been an amazing experience and by far the easier Part on planning my wedding.