Anthony Gauna Photography

San Antonio, TX · View map

About Anthony Gauna Photography

I'm a Texas-based wedding photographer. I focus on providing a fun, unique, personal, and stress-free experience for non-traditional couples. I don't just take photos, I preserve authentic moments for your lasting legacy. I service San Antonio, surrounding cities, and the entire great state of Texas without travel fees. Venture off the beaten path and when you're ready, share your story with me.

PHONE: 210.819.5971

EMAIL: anthony@anthonygaunaphoto.com

WEBSITE: https://anthonygaunaphoto.com

13 Reviews for Anthony Gauna Photography

13 Anthony Gauna Photography Reviews

R
Ruth

Married on 07/20/2017

When looking for a wedding photographer Anthony was one of the few who stood out to us because of the quality of his work, his photos have a certain look to them that we love. Since we were eloping ... Read more photos were very important to us, because that was something we wanted to share with family. After looking at his website I decided to contact him, and there was no looking back after that! My husband and I are glad we hired him because he was so wonderful to work with. He's definitely professional, but more importantly to me he's very intuitive as a photographer and a person. He loves capturing the natural moments when taking photos and the results for us were beautiful pictures capturing us the way we are. There were also moments on our day where I needed help, ( I eloped and didn't have anyone to help), and Anthony noticed without me saying anything. He offered to help with little things that came up even though it wasn't part of his job and I'll always remember that. Since our wedding was literally just us, Anthony, our videographer, and officiant for most of the day, we got to hang out for a bit and I feel we got to know him a little more than we would have at a busier wedding. He's a genuinely nice person who cares for his clients beyond what he's hired for. Very cool guy, no regrets at all!

D
Diana

Married on 06/04/2016

By the time I found Anthony on wedding wire, I had already looked at 10-15 other photographers. Unsure of what I wanted, I knew exactly what I didn't want: wedding photos that looked like just any ... Read more other wedding. As I clicked through the photos he posted, I felt the intimacy and closeness shared between the couples he photographed. I thought to myself, wow. This is some powerful sh*t. I had to know more. Upon arriving at his website, I became even more captivated. Through his photos and through his words, Anthony told me a story. He told me it was okay to break traditions, be different, because love is different all around. He also told me that he's not here to be my photographer. He's here first and foremost as a friend: a genuine and all-around nice guy. And finally, his photos (and perhaps not his words because he's too humble for this) let me know he had a special eye for creativity, emotion, and most importantly, love. That's when I knew--he was the one. My now husband and I had such a great time with him throughout the process. By the time the wedding rolled around, I felt like we were old friends just hanging out. And that's such a great feeling to have when your life is going 90 miles a minute on the day of your nuptials. The best part? He stayed and partied hard with us! :) We were his first Portland, OR destination wedding so I knew Anthony was a little nervous. But boy did he deliver. When I got our wedding photos, tears filled my eyes because he took me back. I literally laughed and cried as I scrolled through our photos one by one. I was in awe of his ability to capture moments and freeze them in the form of an image. He's going to fulfill the wedding photo dreams of so many more couples. Will you be so lucky to be one of them??

E
Elizabeth

Married on 12/04/2015

First off, Anthony was a joy to work with throughout the entire process. From the very beginning he was extremely professional, but was also very personable and genuine. This was important to me as I ... Read more didn't really want strangers floating around during my big day. I don't like being the center of attention (hard not to be on your wedding day) and felt uncomfortable having someone I didn't know in my face all day with a camera. Anthony takes great pride in getting to know his couples ahead of time, and we had many Skype chats during the year leading up to the wedding. These were great to help me feel more comfortable when it came time to take pictures (he did our engagement & my bridal shots too) but it was also great to get to know Anthony. He really is great guy who just loves what he does. He's open to hearing your ideas and then puts his wonderful creative touch on things to make the pictures better than you could have imagined. He took the time to meet my family (it was a family affair for my bridal shots) and put up with my mom and aunt pestering him with photography advice. My mom didn't even know she had two cameras on her phone, much less how to use a professional camera! He took it all in stride and made the whole thing a blast. I was so happy to have chosen him as our photographer before I even saw a single shot of ours.... but then I did. And they were amazing. He captured my day perfectly. It was a rambunctious Mexican-Italian-Irish wedding, and he froze every raw, real, unfiltered emotion of the day, which is exactly what we wanted... pictures with personally and without a doubt Anthony delivered. 100%.