Anthony Tomassi Photography

New Milford, CT · View map · Visit website

About Anthony Tomassi Photography

Anthony Tomassi Photography is a wedding photography company in New Milford, Connecticut. Anthony Tomassi has over nine years of photography experience; he has serviced weddings and engagements in Connecticut, New York and more. He listens to the individual needs of each client and works with a sense of professionalism and efficiency in order to provide great services. He makes capturing those sincere moments a fun and enjoyable experience for everyone involved.

Anthony Tomassi Photography uses contemporary, photojournalism, traditional, and natural styles of photography. The services offered by this photographer are:

• Addition

Marissa
    Featured
    Marissa Lipscomb

Married on 06/29/2019

Deserves more than 5 stars!

Anthony is absolutely amazing! When I first reached out to him for our engagement pictures he got back to me within hours & within the next few days we were getting the pictures done! We also hired ... Read more him for our wedding. He was amazing that day, everything went so smooth. We had a few minutes before my ceremony & I was so nervous. Anthony & his wife (who was his assistant for the day) sat & told me about their wedding day & helped me calm down & I am so grateful for it. He’s not only professional but a great human being. I haven’t even got my pictures back yet & I know we’re going to love every single one of them. I would recommended Anthony Tomassi photography to anyone!

Sarah
    Sarah Petruzzelli

Getting married on 06/14/2020

Beautiful work with a wonderful professional

Anthony’s work speaks for itself.. Gorgeous! Professional, personable and great listener. His photo packages are superb and well priced for his amazing talent. Looking forward to having him shoot our ... Read more special day :)!

N
    Nina

Getting married on 10/05/2019

We recently hired Anthony to do our engagement shoot at the Bella Alpaca farm in New Milford. We are not from the area and randomly had this trip planned and thought... Why not! Anthony was extremely ... Read more responsive and very flexible in working with our scheduling needs. He was great at confirmation and communicating. Anthony showed up to the location early to pick out ideal spots to take pics. We are pretty awkward and Anthony had some good tricks to put us at ease. We were also running a bit late and originally Anthony was saying he would have to cut the shoot short but ultimately stayed a little longer to get all of the necessary shots in! He was EXTREMELY patient with our little Jack Russel which was much appreciated as it was important to have him in some of the pictures. And of course the most important part, Anthony got us the pictures within 4 days of the shoot and the pictures are gorgeous. We would highly recommend Anthony and if we were getting married in the area we would definitely look to hire him as our photographer!