Anthony Ziccardi Studios

Sparta, NJ · View map · Visit website

About Anthony Ziccardi Studios

Anthony Ziccardi Studios, is an established 5 star wedding studio, that captures couples’ big days in the Northern New Jersey area and around the world. This studio loves to travel and capture destination weddings. This highly awarded studio helps couples with every step of the wedding photography process, from planning to the final dance, to ensure that they have memories to cherish forever. They take care of the stressful details to allow couples to focus on their wedding and each other when the big day comes.

This studio provides custom graphics and slideshows for couples after capturing all their special moments on film. Other services offered by Anthony Ziccardi Studios include:

• Boudoir shoot
  • Engagement shoot
  • High-resolution images
  • Liability insurance
  • One event per day
  • Second shooter
  • Trash the dress

Other Services
Couples can order their wedding albums directly through this photography studio. Other products available through the photographer include:

• Canvas

C
Featured
Caitlin

Married on 12/04/2016

First off let me begin by saying AZS is the best there is IN THE BUSINESS. They exceeded our expectations and were phenomenal in every way a wedding photographer should be. The detail, organization, ... Read more and talent that the entire team processes blew us away. Through our entire engagement we were in contact and felt like we were the only couple working with them. Our wedding day was like something out of a story book and that's due to Anthony, JT, Victoria and the entire team. Anthony was invested in not only making sure we were happy, and had every single picture we could dream of, but he was also invested in us as a couple and made sure we were enjoying our wedding day. For that we are forever grateful. Anthony- you went so above and beyond to make sure we we're happy I can't thank you enough. I promise all the brides out there reading this... you can thank me after your wedding (very shortly after!) when you get your photos back and not only are you and your husband are crying.... but your entire family and facebook friends as well. We had SO MANY phone calls shortly after we posted them with people that couldn't attend say they felt like they were there with us the pictures were that stunning and detailed. We had people tell us they were the most beautiful pictures they have ever seen ...EVER and we couldn't agree more. We HIGHLY RECOMMEND AZS and have never been happier with any decision we ever made, especially in our wedding planning process. From the bottom of our hearts we thank you ASZ-- thanks for making us apart of the best family! I can't wait to see what the future holds and have more photos by you! Caitlin & Daniel 12-4-16

Michelle
Michelle Caniglia

Getting married on 10/15/2021

A 10 out of 10!!!!

The AZS team is one of a kind. Dani (who does the consultations) is the kindest person ever! She sat with my parents, my fiancé and I for hours going over every single detail of what we would be ... Read more getting. We signed that very day! I’ve been in a wedding and also attended a different wedding that they have worked, they are the most efficient and fun team! The pictures are to die for. The best! Can’t wait to work with them more in the future!

Sara
Sara

Married on 07/12/2019

A once in a lifetime experience!

My husband and I had our eye on this studio for a couple of years now. Their work always stood out, and after we met with them for a consultation we knew they were the ones! At our final meeting I was ... Read more thrilled to learn that Joe Steel would be our lead. I have been following him specifically for the last two years and personally think that his work is the best of the best. He spent the whole day with me and was extremely professional. I’m someone who hates posing for photos and actually dreaded that part of the wedding. However, Joe made me and the bridesmaids feel so at ease (even in 90 degree weather!) that the time taking pictures flew by! He was so great with my whole family, especially with my 4-year-old ring bearer and flower girl (who I was worried wouldn’t sit for photos at all). He is so creative that he made us excited every time he thought of a new shot! Our second shooter, Samantha, was with my husband all day and she was awesome as well! She was always making sure that my train looked nice, or that my husband’s pocket square was straight, etc. Her attention to detail is impeccable. I’m already in love with the sneak peaks that they sent over and I really can’t wait to see the rest of the photos! This studio is absolutely worth every penny.