Antietam Travel Service

Frederick, MD · View map

About Antietam Travel Service

Antietam Travel Service, Inc. is a full service travel agency that has been providing expert travel service to both our leisure and corporate clients since 1984. We pride ourselves in the professional level of personal service we provide through highly trained, knowledgeable travel advisors and the most advanced travel technology available. Our travel consulting service is FREE except for an airline ticketing fee. We will help you save time and find the best value.

Why not let the professional travel consultants at Antietam Travel Service, Inc. help you with the planning of your destination wedding or honeymoon? Do you want to have your destination wedding or honeymoon in Hawaii? In Mexico? In the Caribbean? We can help you decide based on your desires and budget. Plus, we offer a special free service for our clients - Destination Wedding and Honeymoon Registry pages on our web site, where your family and friends can see your plans and find out how they can contribute toward your dream wedding or honeymoon. We will help you plan the honeymoon or destination wedding of your dreams!

5 Reviews for Antietam Travel Service

5 Antietam Travel Service Reviews

D
Debby

Married on 07/31/2017

My husband and I want to take this time to thank Anna Lipka, for all the hard work she does to ensure that we experience the best vacations. Anna has assisted us tree different times with our ... Read more vacations of a lifetime. She always is available with any questions I may have. Does her research so that when we return home I am never regretting that maybe we missed something. Our vacation are always more than you can dream. Thank you Anna for your expertise. We will be in touch in reference to our next trip.

User3935313

2+ years ago

Antietam was amazing to work with. All we knew is that we wanted an all inclusive resort in the Caribbean. They gave us lots of information to look through and met with us several times to help us ... Read more narrow it down. They did not push any particular resort on us. They answered every question we had even if it meant they had to contact another agent with personal experience at a particular resort. We actually eventually went with one of their top recommendations which was Secrets Maroma Beach in Riveria Maya. We didn't even look at the Mexico resorts but we are really glad they told us not to rule Mexico out and told us this was one of their favorites. It is now one of ours. It was absolutely the perfect Honeymoon I was imagining thanks to Linda at Antietam Travel.

T
Lisa

Married on 08/02/2014

My husband and I knew we wanted to travel to the Caribbean (but not Mexico) for an all-inclusive resort and we knew how much we wanted to spend. However, we didn't have a specific destination in mind. ... Read more mind. Julie helped us figure out what would work with our budget and what we could get for our money. She provided us with several options and went back and forth with us via email as we tried to make our decision. She booked the resort and airline tickets for us and it was a huge load of our minds not to deal with the details. Julie checked in with us right before the trip to make sure we had everything we needed and she even sent us a card to congratulate us on the wedding. The resort she booked for us was excellent. I first came in contact with Julie a few years ago when she helped coordinate all the travel for my friend's destination wedding. Her professionalism and efficiency impressed me and so when it was time to book my honeymoon I naturally reached out to her.