Antigoni Livieratou Make-up & Hair styling

Athens, GR · View map

About Antigoni Livieratou Make-up & Hair styling

On your special day I am here to bring to life the look you are dreaming of. My moto is: “Let your beauty unfold!”. After listening to you carefully and studying your personal style and the theme of your wedding, I will guide you in the perfect choice for your bridal make-up and hairdo. Analysing the morphology of your face I will compliment its most beautiful features so that you will be and feel, simply, beautiful. Services provided:

• airbrush make-up
  • natural or contouring make-up
  • false lashes & brow shaping
  • hair extensions
  • hair styling & updos
  • bridal preparation at the location of your choice

I am taking projects in Athens, around Greece and also abroad. Don't hesitate to call or e-mail and schedule a meeting with me in order to discuss your dream day, one to one.

35 Reviews for Antigoni Livieratou Make-up & Hair styling

35 Antigoni Livieratou Make-up & Hair styling Reviews

Lauren
Lauren Maciborka

Married on 05/18/2019

Ease from Over Seas

My husband, then fiance, and I were travelling across the ocean for our wedding in Mykonos Greece. We are from Canada and have never once been to the beautiful country of Greece nor do we speak Greek ... Read more or have a single Greek relative in our family. Because of this there were many obstacles of which we had to overcome when planning a wedding from over 5,000 KM away. Antigoni and her hair services were NOT one of those obstacles. From the moment I first contacted her in January through Wedding Wire, Antigoni was always quick to respond and very patient with me when it came to looking at all of the options I had for me and my bridal party. I was taking on the majority of the costs for everyone involved so it was important to me that I not only found a talented and experienced hair person but also found a price that fit my budget. Antigoni traveled from Athens to Mykonos on the morning of my wedding and arrived early and prepared. She was extremely kind and fun to sit with and all 10 of us were thrilled with the styling she had done. Antigoni completed all 10 women on time and followed the itinerary we agreed upon to the letter. I cannot thank her enough for not only making us look our best for my special day but also keeping me calm, cool and collected on what could have been a very stressful day. For all brides that are local to Greece or travelling in for a destination wedding, I HIGHLY and without hesitation recommend Antigoni. I hope to see you again soon my friend! Lauren

V
Victoria

Married on 09/15/2018

Επαγγελματισμός, συνέπεια, καλαισθησία,προσοχή στην κάθε λεπτομέρεια και θετική ενέργεια... τι άλλο να ζητήσει κάποιος την ημέρα του γάμου του! Όταν περπατούσα στον διάδρομο μέχρι να φτάσω στο ... Read more εκκλησάκι, άκουγα γύρω μου να ψιθυρίζουν...τι όμορφη που είναι η νύφη! Κι έχεις ένα πολύ μεγάλο μερίδιο σ'αυτό! Σ'ευχαριστώ πολυ για όλα! Υ.Γ. Το μακιγιάζ και τα μαλλιά έμειναν τέλεια μέχρι το τέλος!

V
Viktorija Vardoulaki

Married on 06/28/2018

Bride best friend for a day or....

Antigoni was my ONLY and BEST choice to look stunning on our special day. I didnt expect that i can find friend and master in one person. Gentle, knows what to do. Highly recommended Read more Antigoni was my ONLY and BEST choice to look stunning on our special day. I didnt expect that i can find friend and master in one person. Gentle, knows what to do. Highly recommended