Antinas Salon

Carnegie, PA · View map · Visit website

About Antinas Salon

Weddings is our forte. We push the boundaries of hair and makeup to an art form. Our team at Antinas Salon will not only make you feel comfortable, but also you will remember your special day with a smile. Our wedding coordinator will organize your timeframe with our staff so you will be stress free and relax with friends and family and enjoy your day.

Also offered to wedding parties is our private beauty loft. From champagne to hair, nails, and makeup, you leave feeling like a true princess.

3 Reviews for Antinas Salon

3 Antinas Salon Reviews

A
Featured
Allison

Married on 07/14/2018

I had such a wonderful experience working with Antina's salon for my wedding hair and makeup services. The team did a fantastic job on myself, as well as 10 other girls in my wedding party. All of our ... Read more makeup and hair looked very natural and held up flawlessly throughout the day, even with all the tears of happiness. They did a great job of listening to what I was looking for during the bridal makeup trial even when I decided to change it up a bit the day of the wedding, they said it was no problem and achieved exactly what I was looking for.

J
jessica

Married on 07/07/2018

My bridesmaids and I came to Antina's last weekend before my wedding and I was SO ABSOLUTELY IMPRESSED AND PLEASED with how beautiful we all were when we left. We had an actual TEAM of women working ... Read more on our hair and did our make up! They were all so kind and made us feel so important on that morning. They also had some snacks and drinks for guests which was so perfect for a wedding morning of rushing around and forgetting to eat!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

N
Nicole

Married on 06/09/2018

I was just married on Saturday and went to Antina's to get my hair done. Stephanie is super friendly and listened to exactly what I wanted. She did an awesome job! They were also very flexible when I ... Read more had to change the time of my appointment. I would definitely recommend Antina's to any future bride for their wedding day beauty needs.

Antinas Salon FAQ