Antiphony Life Productions

Monte Rio, CA · View map · Visit website

About Antiphony Life Productions

Antiphony Life Productions is a videography company located in West Sonoma County, servicing weddings throughout the Sonoma, Napa, and Mendocino County area.

Anthony Jimenez, the artist behind the lens and editing of this company, specializes in 5-8 minute highlight wedding films and music videos. Anthony strives to create gorgeous and dream-like visuals representing authentic and joyful experiences that occur during weddings. He combines his clever eye for composition and light, with an imaginative and musical approach to produce beautiful pieces of work, that combine a cinematic and storytelling sense of style.

Be in touch to inquire about your special day!

4 Reviews for Antiphony Life Productions

4 Antiphony Life Productions Reviews

N
Nicole Crayton

Getting married on 12/08/2019

Everything we Needed in a Videographer!

When we met Anthony, he was more than willing and flexible to film and create a beautiful wedding video for my husband and me. While the focus of the video was us, he was able to capture the ... Read more environment and scenery perfectly! He even got to the first look destination early and filmed the coast of Bodega Bay with his drone. He was enthusiastic throughout the process and we appreciated the pride he took in his work.

Irene
Irene Fraser-Rea

Married on 09/08/2018

The Best Wedding Video Ever.

Anthony was fantastic. Every time I watch my wedding video I cry and remember what a wonderful time I had. He captured all of the great moments and put it together in a way that when I show my friends ... Read more and family they are so amazed. I have gotten so many compliments on it. I would recommend him over and over again. Thank you for making my wedding special every time I watch it!!

Rebecca
Rebecca Fraser-Rea

Married on 08/09/2018

Best part of our Wedding!!! Our video!!!!!

Anthony of Antiphony Life Productions shot video at our Wedding on 9/8/18. It is the most beautiful and memorable peice of our Wedding day that we have. We have shared it with friends and coworkers ... Read more and everyone just loves it. The video is crisp, clean and the thoughtfulness and creativity is amazing. Thank you Anthony! We will recommend you to everyone getting married in the future!!!! And those renewing their vows!!!!