Antique Limousine of Indianapolis

Indianapolis, IN · View map

About Antique Limousine of Indianapolis

Specializing in Vintage Motor Cars from the 1930's through the 1950's. We have any other type of transportation you might need too! Be it a modern stretch limousine, shuttle bus, Party Bus or even 55 passenger charter buses to move your guests to and from your wedding and reception. Give us a call or contact us today! Thank you for looking!!!

13 Reviews for Antique Limousine of Indianapolis

13 Antique Limousine of Indianapolis Reviews

Katherine
Katherine

Married on 12/01/2018

Lovely Limo

We had a great experience with Antique Limousine. Jack was prompt, kind, and professional with talking to and replying to e-mails. Shawn, our driver, was also just as professional and kind, and kept ... Read more us dry from the rainy weather.

R
Rosa

Married on 11/24/2017

Jack was very nice and patient. The Rolls Royce was very elegant. I loved it! Read more Jack was very nice and patient. The Rolls Royce was very elegant. I loved it!

K
Katerina

Married on 05/31/2015

Katerina Willis My wedding day wouldn't have been so special without Antique Limousine of Indianapolis. This company provided us with an outstanding service. We rented an antique Rolls Royce for our ... Read more wedding day. The driver was neatly dressed wearing chauffeur's hat and uniform. He arrived on schedule and the car was clean and polished. I looked so glamorous and felt so special next to my sweetheart in this classic and gorgeous car. And I can't say enough about the photos from the photoshoot with this car! If you want the best for your special day, you should hire this company. Thank you, Antique Limousine, for the wonderful service and being here in Indy for all if our beautiful brides!