Antonia Christianson Events

Virginia Beach, Virginia · View map · Visit website

About Antonia Christianson Events

Antonia Christianson Events is a full-service destination event planning and design business in Virginia Beach, Virginia. Customized weddings are a specialty of this business, available to design and plan your wedding in a number of locations. Established in 2007, the Antonia Christianson Events team is dedicated to providing exemplary service, shown in their choice to limit the number of clients they provide services for each year for an attentive service experience.

Experience

Owner Antonia Christianson has over 19 years of event experience. Her background includes radio promotion, experience with corporate events and other work opportunities that culminate in her current role with Antonia Christianson Events. She expanded her event business to California in 2012 and has been featured in multiple publications.

The services offered by Antonia Christianson Events are key in creating a wedding event that is both exquisite and stress-free. The team offers the following services to bring your dream wedding to life:

• Budget analysis

K
Featured
Kelly

Married on 09/14/2017

I cannot even begin to Thank Missy (Antonia) and her team enough. She is the reason my wedding day vision came to life. I was a destination bride, getting married in Paso Robles and she was there for ... Read more me every step of the way. She made the entire process seamless, which given some obstacles that were thrown our way (which honestly, I wanted to throw in the towel a few times), she always supported me and somehow found the perfect solution. One Epic solution was a smoke bomb instead of sparklers...umm everyone should do that! It was AWESOME! In addition to planning the perfect day, she and her assistant Lindsey executed the day like no other. I got to enjoy every second of my wedding day!!! How many Brides get to say that?!? I was given heads up on when and what was going on so I could prepare but I didn't have to have a timeline or schedule that I even had to think about. They kept everyone on track the entire day and given our group, that was no easy task. I have been apart of a number of weddings as a guest or bridesmaid/Maid of Honor and I have been there to support my friends or family but I have also been working to set things up or breakdown when they didn't hire a professional planner. Even if I personally wasn't helping, I have seen mothers or other family members working instead of enjoying the day and spending those precious few moments with their loved. After 'working' at countless weddings I knew that there was no way I would ask this of a friend or family member. I wanted them to be able to share in every moment of that day with my husband and I. I know hiring ACE was the best decision of the entire wedding (minus marrying my husband) because everyone got to do just that!! We got to spend every second of our wedding day with the most important people in the world to us and all we had to do was just...show up!!! It was AWESOME! We tell everyone to hire ACE. It will be the best decision you make during you entire wedding process.

Jennifer
Jennifer Baker

Getting married on 01/05/2021

Stress Free Wedding Day!

As mother of the groom, I must say the best decision was having Missy by the bride and groom’s side during the entire process. She was available every step of the way to answer questions and keep the ... Read more planning process on track. Missy coordinated the vendors, photos, seating and *thousands* of other details with ease. (Seriously, who know there were so many details!?!? LOL) The best feeling was going into the big day knowing everything was taken care of and if an exception came up, knowing Missy had it covered. Wedding day was 100% stress free and so much FUN! Missy’s planning expertise, follow through and advice was key to a successful day and we can’t thank her and the ACE team enough!

J
Jessica Clark

Married on 07/06/2019

BEST Entire Experience

Missy and the ACE team were beyond AMAZING! From the beginning to the very end, she was there and always two steps ahead. My wedding was six months from when I was engaged, and she made everything ... Read more everything happen. I didn’t have time research vendors or worry about details, but she handled everything better than I could’ve imagined. She has wonderful vendors and people that she works with and recommends, and I was always impressed by their creativity. I got married at a new venue and she was there to make sure everything was done correctly. Despite the newness of the venue, Missy made sure everything was on track. She made me feel so comfortable and at ease throughout the entire wedding planning process and I could not ask for better service. She was open to ideas, and she always knew the best way to execute them to fit into the vision. I love espresso and she made sure that there was an espresso cart during the reception! I could not speak more highly of her and her team’s professionalism and personal dedication. My husband and I were beyond grateful and happy with how she helped us throughout the entire wedding process and we seriously had the best time and memories from our day.