Antonina Yurieva Photography

Punta Cana, DO · View map · Visit website

About Antonina Yurieva Photography

Located in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic, Antonina Yurieva Photography is a wedding photography service, capturing couples’ beautiful love stories on their special day. Antonina has worked in various photo studios in Moscow, photographing big and small weddings for over five years. She then decided to move to the Dominican Republic for new experiences, and for over four years, she has developed new skills and has also grown to love photography even more.

Antonina Yurieva Photography identifies with contemporary, natural, photojournalistic, and traditional photography styles. Along with wedding portraits and engagement sessions, she offers boudoirs and trash-the-dress shoots for something different. Antonina puts in additional hours, travels for weddings, goes to multiple locations for shoots, provides a second shooter, and plans only one schedule a day, ensuring each couple receives the special attention their big day deserves. She can also offer hand-coloring, custom graphics, slideshow, and toning services. Antonina Yurieva Photography can deliver your beautiful, high-res images as digital files and save the dates.

52 Reviews for Antonina Yurieva Photography

52 Antonina Yurieva Photography Reviews

Jaclyn
Jaclyn Prisco

Getting married on 04/25/2020

Beautiful Sunset Engagement shoot!

I contacted Antonina for a sunset engagement shoot and told her I liked the pretty sunset light exposures and she made my wish come true! The pictures are better than I expected and look dream-like. ... Read more She guides you through the whole process and makes sure all your pictures come out amazing :)

S
Shelby Ployngam

Married on 01/20/2019

Wedding Photography

Hi lovely brides to be! I got married January 20, 2019 & had our beautiful photographs done by Antonina Yuervia Photography. I highly recommend her & her staff if you are looking for an offsite ... Read more photographer. When searching for a photographer my main focus was natural photos, I am not big on photoshopping photos, so when I came across her work I knew she was the one I needed to book with! Antonina was very prompt with responding back to every emails or concern I had, her pricing was very reasonable and she was very pleasant to work/communicate with. Not to mention her photos are AMAZING!!! I would recommend her to anyone getting married in Punta Cana, you will not be disappointed! I will attach some photos from my wedding so you can see how beautiful and natural her work is 💕💕

S
Sarah Williams

Married on 11/24/2018

LOVE my wedding photos!

I reached out to Nina in need of a photographer for my wedding in DR. We were getting married at the Royalton Punta Cana and needed a photographer they specialized in capturing people with a variety ... Read more of skin tones. I am African and my husband in African American and we noticed that all of the other DR photographers made brown skin look a little ashy. That’s where Nina came in! She was the only photographer that actually had pics of brown ppl in her portfolio and she did not disappoint! We actually had to pay the resort extra to get her to come on site, but it was totally worth it! I would absolutely recommend her!!!!! Go ahead and book now! You will not regret it! :-)