Antonio Burruel Weddings

Costa Mesa, California · View map · Visit website

About Antonio Burruel Weddings

Hey! So Wedding Wire usually writes these bios for us in the third person, and i think thats kind of silly, because I want you to know me for ME and not what a company is writing of me. Great! So that out of the way. So, im Antonio Burruel or Tony, I sometimes play guitar and I usually get stuck singing Disney songs for my son. I went to art school for 3D animation and things didn't really pan out. I stumbled into photography when someone charged me $300 for headshots, and they were terrible and I told myself if they could do it, I can definetly do it. aaaaaand here we are. I actually started by shooting a friends wedding by mere chance, and actually began to fall in love with it, which is why I stick mainly with weddings. Im also very grateful when my wedding couples also hire me to shoot their maternity, newborn and family photos.

As you can see, im pretty informal, im not a business man so dont expect an incredibly written bio of how amazing I am as a photographer. Im super casual, I LOVE Anime, especially Dragon Ball & My Hero Academia, and thankfully my son is into it too, so we watch anime together.

January 31st 2019 is my last day at my full time job at Loma Linda University Medical Center where im going all in on Weddings. So dont let me down my wonderful couples... oh yea. I try not to say clients, I call you my couples.

IN CONCLUSION lol, Thank you. For stopping by, for reading my nonsense, for sending that "request a quote" button that sends us all a generic email, lol I appreciate all of it, because at the end of the day, you are helping me feed my son, you are helping me buy him clothes, take him to museums and Barnes & Nobbles (Which he LOVES) so again. Thank you. Talk to you soon? :)

need something even more customized? Let me know. :)

Standard Package

$1299

•All day wedding coverage 10 hours max

•8x8 40 page album Design

•Online Gallery with High Resolution edited images

•Turn around time (6-8 Weeks)

•Free Engagement session 1hr (Highly recommended to build rapport, trust, and coaching with photographer)

*Without Engagement session: $999 & No album design

Extra Mile Package (Photo & Video)

$2,399

•All day wedding coverage

•All day wedding video coverage (10hrs Max & same start/end time) Highlight video, video covering ceremony and video covering toasts.

•Free 8x8 40 page album, additional spreads at 50% off

•Online Gallery with High Resolution edited images (Optional: RAW files and footage available for added 30% of package)

•Photo turnaround time (4-6 Weeks)

•Real Time Uploads to Instagram Story

•Free photo/video Engagement session (Highly recommended to build rapport, trust, and coaching with photographer)

•Free 8x8 10 page signing album of engagement photos

25 Reviews for Antonio Burruel Weddings

25 Antonio Burruel Weddings Reviews

R
Featured
ramona

Married on 05/21/2017

Antonio is a very talented photographer. Everything was done in a professional and timely manner. His attention to detail is impeccable. With all the guests we had, his attitude and personality made ... Read more him incredibly easy to work with and made our day run so smoothly. I cannot express how grateful we are to have antonio capture all our special moments for us and gave us the peace of mind that they are all captured. The love and happiness that day is clearly expressed in his photos.

Jeanne
George M GALLARDO

Getting married on 09/19/2020

Amazing (so far)

We liked Antonio immensely from the moment we met him. Although our wedding is in 2020 we are confident he will capture every meaningful moment of our special day. Antonio’s professionalism, attention ... Read more to detail and passion is what steered us to pick him to be our photographer. Also he is “hands on” from the beginning to the end product (editing) matches our mindset. We highly recommend Antonio 💙💍🎂💐

R
Renata

Getting married on 09/05/2019

Tony was very professional and friendly, I truly enjoyed our photo session with him. We were surrounded by people in the location we chose, yet he directed and posed us so we were comfortable and we ... Read more truly cannot even remember the crowds. His work turned out so much better than I could have imagined, being as I was nervous about the day, I was so happy with the outcome. Thanks Tony.