Antonio Rocha Photography

Atlanta, GA · View map

About Antonio Rocha Photography

As a photographer, I have made it my personal mission to provide my clients with a very easygoing and down-to-earth professional photography experience, while creating beautiful art. Based out of Atlanta, GA, I travel all over the East Coast and anywhere around the world.

27 Reviews for Antonio Rocha Photography

27 Antonio Rocha Photography Reviews

M
Megan

Married on 10/21/2017

Antonio was amazing. From the pre-wedding video conference calls where Antonio took the time to ask what we would like to see in terms of pictures to the day of the wedding, which put us at ease by ... Read more being extremely organized so that we didn't need to micromanage at all. He was able to make the whole experience enjoyable and the pictures turned out great! His photojournalistic style is what sold us. I would recommend him to anyone and everyone who wants to have a fun, laid-back experience without compromising on the organizational component that usually adds unnecessary on a day that suppose to be memorable.

D
David

Married on 10/14/2017

Antonio was phenomenal to work with. He was professional, innovative and put both of us at ease. I would highly recommend him to do any photography work you need done! The pictures were amazing and ... Read more our Wedding guests were very complimentary and amazed at how he captured so much of the moments of our Wedding, especially the emotional events.... Excellent, Excellent, Excellent!

S
Stephanie

Married on 06/03/2017

My husband and I are extremely happy with our wedding photos that Antonio. He was really helpful making us comfortable in front of the camera! Read more My husband and I are extremely happy with our wedding photos that Antonio. He was really helpful making us comfortable in front of the camera!