Any Event Linen & Chair Rental

Lakeland, Florida · View map · Visit website

About Any Event Linen & Chair Rental

Any Event Linen & Chair Rental is an Wedding Rental Company Located in Lakeland, Florida, that Services Weddings of 150 Guests or Less.

Where we Travel | Our Team of Wedding Rental Experts, work with Countless Brides the Central Florida Area Including: Lakeland, Orlando, Tampa Bay, St. Peterburg/ Clearwater, Wesly Chapel, Dade City and Surrounding Areas.

Check out this Free Service | As an Added Bonus, we Offer Complimentary Set Up and Break Down of our Rental Items. Yes! this Allows you (the Bride), to Focus on the more Important Elements of the Wedding Day--Trust us, our Brides love this Feature, Check out Reviews.

Ready to Move Forward | Contact our Team Today to Request a Quote for our Event Chairs, Pipe and Draping, Table Linens and/or Charger Plates. We are Ready to Help Make your Wedding Day a Success!

41 Reviews for Any Event Linen & Chair Rental

41 Any Event Linen & Chair Rental Reviews

T
Featured
Tamara

Married on 04/07/2019

Just Perfect :)

We rented chairs for our outdoor wedding. Charlena at Any Event was so great to work with! Very responsive, professional, took time to explain everything and answer all my questions, and offered great ... Read more suggestions for different ways to set the chairs up (that I didn't even know were an option). The team delivered everything on time and set things up perfectly. They were scheduled to pick them up while the reception was still going on, and I don't even remember seeing them. They were in and out and got everything loaded up in super stealth mode. Also, we had ordered a couple of additional chairs for the sweetheart table, but they weren't available for our event, so Charlena called to let us know that she would provide a pair of chairs that were even nicer than we had ordered, on the house. From start to finish, it was clear that Charlena genuinely cared and gave her all to ensure that our event was special and perfect. I would highly recommend to anyone planning a wedding or special event!

Maryelrivera
Maryel

Married on 08/03/2019

We had the honor of having Any Event for our reception rentals for our 10 year vow renewal on Sunday, July 10th, 2016 and it is one of the best decisions that we have ever made. The linens and decor ... Read more were absolutely breathtaking and amazing and I could not stop admiring them. I keep receiving so many compliments of just how beautiful the reception looked, the quality and linen selection. If you are looking good, quality linens for your event, Look no further than Any Events. Thank you so much! I couldn't have made my day possible without you.

Ashley
Ashley

Married on 03/24/2019

They are amazing!

Working with them was super easy and simple! I definitely recommend them to every body. Read more Working with them was super easy and simple! I definitely recommend them to every body.