Any Wedding Anytime Rev. Margie Byrne

Carson City, NV · View map

About Any Wedding Anytime Rev. Margie Byrne

Congratulations on the new life you are about to begin. My name is Reverend Margie Byrne I am a non-denominational Nevada and California wedding minister. I would like to say thank you for considering me as your Officiant! I would be honored to perform your wedding ceremony. I have performed over 350 ceremonies and I have a variety of civil, non-denominational, multi-faith, religious and non-religious ceremonies to choose from plus many more. I would love to help you create a customized wedding ceremony that genuinely reflects the love you share and your special relationship!
I will lovingly perform any kind of ceremony you choose. I will travel to your location and be happy to help you with any questions you may have. Even if it is a last minute elopement with short notice.
I will gladly provide a script of the ceremony prior to the wedding. Please let my 29 years of wedded bliss help make your first special day together a happy and memorable one.
Reverend Margie Byrne

21 Reviews for Any Wedding Anytime Rev. Margie Byrne

21 Any Wedding Anytime Rev. Margie Byrne Reviews

A
Ashley

Married on 05/11/2019

Wonderful Officiant

Margie is so open, flexible, kind, and professional. She takes a non-judgmental approach to officiating weddings, which makes the process very relaxed and easy. She is incredibly easy and comfortable ... Read more to talk to, and she is very quick and timely when communicating with her clients. She does a thorough job walking you through the marriage license/certificate process, which put my husband and I at ease. I can’t recommend Margie enough.

K
Karen Aspis

Married on 01/08/2019

Karen and Linn

Rev. Margie made our wedding. Period. She is not in the business for the money but totally for the love. It was so fantastic, I want to do it again. Thank you Margie for everything. You rock. So glad ... Read more you were a part of our special day. Karen Scott

Lauren
Lauren

Married on 05/19/2018

My husband found Rev. Margie on Wedding Wire. We live outside of the state where we got married, so we had an introductory phone call with Rev. Margie to get to know her, and were instantly won over ... Read more by her professionalism and friendliness. She shared a bunch of ceremony templates with us and we were able to put our own ceremony language together. We were pretty specific about a couple of parts, and Rev. Margie was more than happy to go with the flow of what we wanted. On the day of the wedding, it rained during the ceremony (of course) and the whole wedding party, including Rev. Margie, was outside without cover. She did not flinch even once and continued our ceremony like a champ! We are so thankful and happy that we chose Rev. Margie. She is wonderful and delivered the perfect ceremony on our special day!!