Anything With Plants & Flowers

Jacksonville, Florida · View map · Visit website

About Anything With Plants & Flowers

Anything With Plants & Flowers is an eco-friendly floral design studio based out of Jacksonville, Florida. The team at Anything With Plants & Flowers has perfected the blend of vintage style and contemporary chic floral designs. Their variety of fresh cut, eclectic stems come together to form creative and unique arrangements that bring beauty and character to any setting. At Anything With Plants & Flowers, they love one-on-one time with each and every couple. Inquire about Anything With Plants & Flowers today to set up your free consultation.

Products Offered
Anything With Plants & Flowers offers a variety of wedding day services, including consultations, venue visits, delivery, setup and cleanup. Their products include, but are not limited to, the following:

• Aisle decor

67 Anything With Plants & Flowers Reviews

Featured
User4909121

2+ years ago

Pam did a beautiful job with my bridal party bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages. I did not have any requests for specific flowers, only a rigid price limit. I gave her the price point, and she ... Read more provided me with beautiful arrangement options, as well as singular stems for my centerpiece vases. Everything was so easy with her, and the next time I need an event decorated with flowers, I won't go to anybody else

Lauren
Lauren Anderson

Getting married on 11/02/2020

They rock!

They rock. That's all that needs to be said. THEY ROCK! I shopped around in the beginning and I realized other florists were pulling up pictures to show me - they were from THIS company - Amazing ... Read more Wedding Productions. So if other florists are ripping off the designs from Amazing Wedding Productions, obviously I wanted to use the creators. My recommendation: If you are getting married, hire a coordinator (life saver), Hire Amazing Wedding Productions (they are also called Anything With Plants and Flowers) that way you know everything is going to be perfect and beautiful and then hire your other vendors.

A
Alis

Married on 05/18/2019

Alis Schrock

Pam did an awesome job with our flowers! They were beautiful and bright and very fresh. Would definitely recommend. Read more Pam did an awesome job with our flowers! They were beautiful and bright and very fresh. Would definitely recommend.