Anyvent

Alexandria, District of Columbia · View map · Visit website

About Anyvent

Who We Are

Anyvent Event Planning is a wedding planning and design company with offices in Washington D.C. and Charlottesville, Virginia. We are committed to making every event the occasion of a lifetime for each and every one of our couples. We are dedicated to enhancing your planning experience as we guide you and take the reigns during the most difficult parts of planning so that you can enjoy these once in a lifetime moments with your family and friends. Our creative edge and impeccable attention to detail help us produce unforgettable events that will have your guests talking for years to come. The relationships that we have built over the years with local wedding service providers will gaurantee that no stone is left unturned when it comes to sourcing the best of the best for your wedding day dream team. Anyvent focuses on the details so that you can focus on forever!

What We Offer

We are dedicated to creating one-of-a- kind experiences that you and your loved ones will look back on fondly for years to come. We offer full service event planning, partial event planning, day-of coordination, and event design services. Although we do have a series of pre-set packages, we are always happy to customie any of our packages to best meet the needs of our couples.

30 Reviews for Anyvent

30 Anyvent Reviews

M
Featured
Maria

Married on 06/21/2019

Don't think twice. Best decision ever!

I cannot say enough good things about Jazmin. She is the ABSOLUTE BEST! She was available for me whenever I needed her. The coordination of the entire event was so seamless thanks to her. Every single ... Read more detail was thought of. Her decoration skills are AMAZING! I didn't have to worry about anything because I knew she had everything under control. The day of the wedding the bus who was driving half the guests broke down on the way to pick them up, which caused a delay with the start time. Jazmin and her assistant kept in contact with the bus driver to ensure they had the proper ETA and we could adjust appropriately. This would have completely ruined my wedding had this super woman not been by my side. Once we got past that hurdle, she surprised me with the most beautifully decorated venue I could have hoped for. She helped make my wedding a fairytale. This would not have been the amazing night it was, had it not been for all her help. Do not think twice about working with her; best decision ever.

Brian
Brian Daugette

Getting married on 11/05/2019

Jazmin Rocks!

If you're looking for a wedding planner, stop now and just book Jazmin and Anyvent. Jazmin was amazing and went above and beyond "day of" planner duties. Picking her and Anyvent was easily the best ... Read more decision we made for our wedding.

A
Ashley

Married on 07/06/2019

Best of the Best Event Planner

Don’t even debate for a second who to hire for your event planning - Jazmin and her team are the BEST! My husband, family, and I all cannot day enough good things about AnyVent Event Planning. First, ... Read more Jazmin, has the sweetest, kindest personality, and puts you at total ease, and you feel genuine joy just talking to her for even a moment. Second, Jazmin is incredibly organized and needs little to no direction - she’s just on top of everything down to the tiniest detials of your day. For example, Jazmin even delivered my dog a water bowl with fresh water and bones during the ceremony. Or, during our sunset pictures, she had a golf cart arranged to drive us to picture spots to ensure we got back to the reception quickly to enjoy our guests. We hadn’t even asked for that! That’s just two of MANY examples of her attentiveness and organization. Third, Jazmin and her teammates work SO well with your vendors. They all loved her. Fourth, her knowledge and professionalism is top notch. You can tell she knows exactly what she’s doing and has mastered her craft. Jazmin facilitated our event in a way that we were able to truly relax and enjoy our day and didn’t have to worry about a thing. I could go on, but I’d write a book. Jazmin is a must for your event!