AP Beauty

Riverside, California · View map · Visit website

About AP Beauty

AP Beauty is an on-site hair and makeup business located in Riverside, California. Created by friends Amber and Portia seven years ago, these ladies have since worked with many brides and on photo shoots, runway shows and special events. They know you want to look and feel your best on such an important day in your life, and they are devoted to ensuring you get the look you desire.

Amber and Portia’s goal is to provide brides with the look they always dreamed of for their wedding day. Not only do they strive to give brides the ultimate hair and makeup experience, but they are also extremely attentive to all their clients' needs as well. From the beginning, they work with you every step of the way to create your ideal look, booking your trials and appointments, and coordinating travel. AP Beauty's services include:

• Body art

E
Featured
Eunice

Married on 07/30/2016

Portia was amazing! I love her so much I got in contact with her very very early on in my wedding planning and she was so very helpful from the start. She accommodated to me because I couldn't drive ... Read more to her for our trial of course at a very fair travel fee. Our trial went great and the wedding day was very smooth. She along with amber made a schedule for everyone to get hair and make up done in one for us to be ready and it went so smooth and was stress free so I was very happy and in love with how all my girls looked both hair and make up. I do hope I get to work with these beautiful ladies they truly care for you and all your needs.

H
Heather

Getting married on 05/23/2020

I had Portia do my makeup for my event, and I would absolutely recommend her to anyone who is looking for such services. She was quick, polite, and worked with everything I wanted. She even traveled ... Read more to my location. Whenever I need makeup services in the future, I will always contact Makeup by Portia, because her professionalism and passion for what she does really shows in her work.

D
Daisy

Married on 07/07/2018

My experience with AP Beauty was amazing! I needed hair and make done last minute. Luckily they had the date available for a test run and the day of. Hair and makeup was done efficiently! As I had my ... Read more hair done, my mom had her makeup done and vise versa. The look was exactly what I asked for & lasted me all day and night (and my wedding was on July 7th, one of the hottest days of the year).