Apollo Fotografie {Photography & Videography}

San Francisco, CA · View map · Visit website

About Apollo Fotografie {Photography & Videography}

Apollo Fotografie {Photography & Videography} is a San Francisco, California-based photography company that specializes in breathtaking wedding imagery. The team at Apollo Fotografie values creativity, laugher, fun and joy. They provide couples with a photographic journal of the love story from their wedding day.

Apollo Fotografie is ready to capture couples' wedding ceremony and reception, as well as their pre-ceremony and rehearsal dinner festivities. The photographers use a wonderful mix of contemporary, traditional and photojournalism styles of photography when capturing the day. The team is ready to help create looks that add to the couple's love story by offering engagement and boudoir shoots alongside wedding day photography. Apollo Fotografie also provides the following services:

• Additional hours
  • Second shooter
  • Slideshow
  • Trash the dress

Other Services
In addition to the above wedding-related photography services, Apollo Fotografie gives couples many options when choosing what they would like done with their wedding photography. These options include:

• Albums

L
Featured
Lauren

Married on 04/04/2014

After searching and searching for a creative and talented photographer in Northern California in our budget, we were absolutely thrilled to find Jonathon at Apollo Fotographie! He seemed to offer the ... Read more most impressive packages and impeccable body of work we could find in the price range- and so far Jonathon has not disappointed! After my initial contact, Jonathon facilitated several phone calls and sit down meetings to get to know my fiance and I and hear about our vision for the photography. He absolutely went above and beyond for our engagement shoot! We couldn't have been happier with his consultation leading up to the shoot, as he took what we had in mind but put his professional spin on it. He was insturmental in helping choose the locations, color schemes, props, wardrobe, etc. and even put us in contact with a fabulous coordinator/stylist who was so impressive at the shoot, we hired her for the wedding! My fiance felt a little uncomfortable at first, but Jonathon knew just how to warm us up and get us feeling like ourselves despite the lavish photoshoot going on around us. Our engagement photos are more beautiful than we ever could have imagined and we can't wait to work with him for the wedding! ~Lauren, bride

I
Ilana

Married on 10/20/2018

Best Photographer!

We absolutely LOVED working with Apollo Fotografie and Terilyn for our wedding! They made everything easy and seamless from the planning stages to the pre wedding call to the day of execution. Terilyn ... Read more Terilyn was wonderful to work with at our wedding and had everyone laughing the entire time! We were able to get through all our shots quickly so we could enjoy every minute of our special day! Apollo Fotografie is definitely the best wedding photographer in San Francisco and we give them 5 stars! We were able to choose from hundreds of photos to create the perfect wedding album. Thank you Apollo!

P
Patty Ou

Married on 10/13/2018

Best Wedding Photographer Ever!

I found Apollo Fotografie by searching "best wedding photographer in San Francisco" on The Knot. I was amazed by all of their positive reviews, and beautiful wedding photos. Surely enough, they did ... Read more not disappoint! We hired Apollo Fotagrafie to help us with our engagement photos, and wedding photos. Through the process, we were also provided with the opportunity to select a lead photographer, and the second shooter would be appointed based on best availability. I truly appreciated this ability to select a lead photographer, we were given the opportunity to review their portfolios, and interview the photographer based on their experience and style. Thru that selection process, we selected Abbie as our lead photographer, and Wayne was our second shooter. They did a fantastic job in our photos! What I truly enjoyed about the experience was: 1. Organization They were very organized, and punctual. They (Jonathon) provided clear timelines on when things needed to be submitted (such as engagement questionnaire, wedding family shot list, wedding timeline, etc). These necessary items, also better helped me with planning my wedding as well, so I truly appreciated their asking of these required items. 2. Professionalism Jonathon, the creative director, was also friendly and very timely to respond to inquiries and follow up requests. Abbie and Wayne were also fantastic on the day of the wedding coordinating and gathering all the folks together for photos, and adhering to the jam packed wedding schedule 3. Wonderful Photography The photos from our engagement session and wedding session exceeded our expectations and are really beautiful. Words cannot express how grateful we are at how wonderful the photos turned out! 4. Timely Delivery In addition to quality work, and professionalism, the team also delivered all the photos on a very timely basis, at times, submitting earlier than expected. I would completely recommend Apollo Fotagrafie as a wedding photographer. Their professionalism, and dedication to quality work is absolutely amazing.