Apollo Limousine Service

Madison, AL · View map

About Apollo Limousine Service

Apollo Limousine Service offers the best in quality transportation in and around Huntsville, Madison and Cullman Alabama. Offer transporation to weddings, proms, birthday, corporate events, airport shuttle service. Areas served: Huntsville, Madison, Athens, Decatur, Guntersville, Scottsboro, Florence, Hartselle, Cullman, Birmingham, All of North Alabama, Nashville, TN, Atlanta, GA

2 Reviews for Apollo Limousine Service

2 Apollo Limousine Service Reviews

A
Andrea

Married on 10/26/2013

This was my husband's task for the wedding. Stated the service when booking was pretty easy. Limos were on time. We needed two limos to pick us up from the hotel and transport us for pictures on ... Read more location and to the venue. The guys had an excursion or something and we had a standard white limo. The limo did not sound that well and rode low on our way for pictures and to venue. I would have liked to seen the limo be a little newer and nicer. Drivers were nice and even rolled our red carpets for us.

L
Lulu

Married on 10/15/1993

1.5

The drivers are professional and courteous, however, the company has two limousines. We called a month in a half in advance to get the black limo not the white, and was told it was available. On the ... Read more the day of the event, we were told we would be getting the white. The limousine we got had worn spots in the upholstery. I didn\'t have a great experience with this company. I will not use them again.

Apollo Limousine Service FAQ