Apotheca Design

Friday Harbor, WA · View map · Visit website

About Apotheca Design

Located in Friday Harbor, Washington, Apotheca Design is a floral and botanical design studio serving the Seattle-Tacoma and San Juan Island area, helping couples’ wedding reflect personal style and values. Even without a full-service wedding, couples should still have swoon-worthy designs with high-quality seasonal flowers. Kara Natalia has over 25 years of experience creating elegant and original works of art inspired by nature, fashion, and her travels. Flower and plants have always been her medium, gift, and way to express gratitude, and she loves growing her collection of heirloom and unique flower varieties.

Apotheca Design offers various styles of arrangements, including classic, country, glamorous, modern, romantic, and rustic. Couples can also have picture-perfect tropical and vintage floral designs. The studio goes above and beyond by providing couples with consultations, delivery, venue visit, setup, floral preservation, and bulk orders. Couples can incorporate Kara’s beautiful designs into several aspects of their special day, such as bouquets, boutonnieres, centerpieces, chuppah decor, corsages, and aisle and altar decor. Apotheca Design also offers flower baskets, flower crowns, flower petals, single flowers, and non-floral items.

4 Reviews for Apotheca Design

4 Apotheca Design Reviews

Kat
Kat Nys

Getting married on 08/02/2020

Very helpful!

Kara sent me picture of different roses to check out for my bouquet and was super helpful trying to design something unique! I am so excited to see the end result! Read more Kara sent me picture of different roses to check out for my bouquet and was super helpful trying to design something unique! I am so excited to see the end result!

Babygirl92885
Babygirl92885

Married on 06/28/2019

Absolutely Incredible

Absolutely stunning pieces. The artistry and attention to detail is unsurpassed by anything I have ever seen. Absolutely recommend Apothecary Design to anyone and everyone! Read more Absolutely stunning pieces. The artistry and attention to detail is unsurpassed by anything I have ever seen. Absolutely recommend Apothecary Design to anyone and everyone!!!!!

L
Laura Saccio

Married on 05/01/2019

Choose Apotheca Design!

Kara is simply amazing. She helped me put flowers together for my dad's wedding and they were GORGEOUS and she made my life so easy. I highly recommend her. Read more Kara is simply amazing. She helped me put flowers together for my dad's wedding and they were GORGEOUS and she made my life so easy. I highly recommend her.