Appear Photography

Birmingham, AL · View map

About Appear Photography

Appear Photography has a fresh, contemporary, yet classic style. Using the latest technology and years of experience, we produce the highest quality images and products. We strive to provide our clients with a positive experience that they will not forget. We serve Birmingham, AL and beyond. Call us today!

14 Reviews for Appear Photography

14 Appear Photography Reviews

Martha
Martha Johnson

Married on 10/20/2018

BEAUTIFUL wedding photos!!

Lynn with Appear Photography captured my engagement shoot and wedding day, along with his assistants. I can’t say how pleased my husband and I are with those photos, they are absolutely GORGEOUS. Lynn ... Read more is a very skilled photographer and artist. He is very reliable and helpful, and made sure everything went smoothly on our wedding day. We even got a lot of outside pictures despite the rain. Can’t recommend him enough! He made sure to document all the special moments and we even ended up with photos of every guest (about 100 people) at our reception, dancing and having a good time.

A
Amanda Lunsford

Married on 10/01/2017

Amazing!

I need to say is he was absolutely amazing and its been 1. 5 years and we're still so in love with every picture! Read more I need to say is he was absolutely amazing and its been 1.5 years and we're still so in love with every picture!

C
Christie

Married on 10/22/2016

I just want to say how much I LOVE Lynn Cummings and Appear photography! Lynn has been the greatest from day one! I interviewed several photographers but then I saw some of Lynn's work online and fell ... Read more in love with his pictures! After one conversation I knew he was the photographer I'd been searching for to capture our special day! He went above and beyond in everyway to make our day amazing! He is so friendly and professional, he pays attention to every detail, and he is incredibly thorough and well prepared. It really seems like he thinks of EVERYTHING! I'm so glad I made the decision to use Appear Photography! Lynn, thank you for working so hard to make our day so magical! If anyone is looking for a photographer I highly recommend Appear photography! Thank you so much for everything! I absolutely loved working with you and look forward to working with you and your wife in the future!