Appease

Chicago, IL · View map · Visit website

About Appease

Appease Inc. is a bridal beauty and spa service in Chicago, Illinois. This team of hair stylists and makeup artists has experience in just about every hairstyle and wedding type imaginable. Founded in 2003, Appease Inc. has won multiple local business awards and continues to provide Chicago and New York/New Jersey brides an unforgettable experience. Their top priority is making you feel your most beautiful and confident self with naturally flawless styles.

Services
Appease Inc. offers a variety of packages based on the chosen stylists’ experience level and beauty options available. This allows couples to choose a package that meets expectations and suits their budget. Onsite bridal hair, traditional and airbrush makeup is available for both the bride and bridal party. Plus, you can treat yourself or your group to a day at the Appease Inc. spa. Their full-service spa offers facials, waxing, manicures, pedicures, haircuts, coloring, spray tanning, and even Botox.

196 Reviews for Appease

196 Appease Reviews

M
Featured
Monica

Married on 05/12/2018

Your search stops with Appease! Everyone ended up being stunning! Carrie did my bridal party's hair and Sunshine did the make up. My journey to find Appease was a frustrating one but well worth it ... Read more when I (my mom) finally found them! Having gotten my hair/makeup done in salons previously gave me a price range of what I should pay, or at least my bridesmaids. I do not mind paying more as the bride, but did not want to overburden my BMs with that cost yet wanted a nice, professional, finished product. I also wanted to make sure that the artists aesthetic was in line with what I was looking for and that they would come to our location. Appease met all of those requirements! I really liked that regardless of the level of artist experience I went with (Celebrity), my BM's pricing did not fluctuate from the $65 for hair and $65 for make up, this I found to be more in line with what I paid when I've gone to salons for services. The pricing was so reasonable and them being in my bridal suite, my mom, aunts, and cousins signed up for services, which were completed after we all left for pictures. Carrie also did a wonderful job working with my day-of planner and getting us all out the door at the pre-determined time. Overall they really did an amazing job! (I wish I had better pictures to share)

M
Melissa

Married on 05/18/2019

Outstanding and Talented Team!

Stop looking and book Appease inc now! You will not regret it! I was super nervous when it came to looking for a company to do my hair and makeup for my wedding because obviously this is the day you ... Read more want to look your very best! Appease went above and beyond with my hair and makeup! Carrie was so easy to work with! She was always quick to reply to any questions I had via email. My stylists were Julia and Tammy! They were a great team together! They were at the country club on time and finished all my bridesmaids, my flower girl, mother of the bride, and my hair and makeup on time for my pre ceremony pictures! Everyone's hair and makeup lasted throughout the whole night and everyone looks so beautiful! I definitely recommend Appease!

Kali
Kali Danielle

Married on 03/29/2019

Appease is great

I hired Appease at the recommendation of my wedding planner and I'm glad I did. Carrie did a great job with hair and Iris did a great job on makeup for myself and all my bridesmaids! I thought that ... Read more the prices for bridesmaids were reasonable compared to other vendors. They also have promotional discounts for booking early or off-peak weddings. Carrie was very professional in terms of setting everything up. She came up with a schedule for hair and makeup and was accommodating when I wanted to tweak it. I felt that they were both able to listen to recommendations as provided or figure out a good look for my bridesmaids who had no idea what direction to go in for hair or makeup. Carrie and Iris came to our hotel room to help us get ready. Our hair and makeup lasted all night. The only thing I'd do differently is that I probably wouldn't pay for a hair and makeup trial as it didn't seem necessary - the looks turned out great both at the trial and on the actual wedding date.