Apple Blossoms Floral Designs

Tampa, FL · View map · Visit website

About Apple Blossoms Floral Designs

Apple Blossoms Floral Designs is a independently owned wedding florist located in Tampa, Florida. With more than 37 years of experience and located in Tampa for more than 12 years Scott will help you pick the right wedding flowers for your wedding. Scott loves to help you through all your wedding process when it comes to wedding flowers and wedding decorations. From simple elegant weddings to over the top weddings at Apple Blossoms Floral Designs we will help you with all the details. We service Tampa, Sarasota, Clearwater, St. Petersburg, and beyond. No matter if you are local bide or you are planning a destination wedding we are here to guide you through the process of selecting flowers and decorations to fit your budget.

Apple Blossoms Floral Designs requires free in-person or over-the-phone consultation. Your wedding is very important to Scott. He wants to make sure he creates the arrangements you have been dreaming of. Couples can request a wide variety of flower arrangements in the style they best prefer. Wedding floral services offered include the following:

• Delivery

Melissa
Featured
Melissa Misgen

Married on 02/23/2019

Most talented florist!! A True Gem!!

I cannot say enough great things about working with Apple Blossoms! Scott is truly one of the kindest people I've ever met and he is a genius when it comes to flowers and decor. My fiance and I gave ... Read more him a few basic ideas on what we wanted for our wedding flowers and what he designed for us was absolutely breathtaking! Even while typing this I'm feeling a little emotional thinking of how I felt when I first saw my bouquet!! It was like a dream really! And then the rest of the centerpieces and decor were just jaw dropping. You could tell that every element was carefully thought about and you could just feel the love that went into these creations. I'd recommend Apple Blossoms to absolutely anyone who is looking to work with someone who really cares and has amazing talent! Simply amazing!

Danela
Fulana

Getting married on 04/24/2020

Beautiful work

Very pretty work and good customer service Read more Very pretty work and good customer service

H
Hannah Van Der Stelt

Married on 03/03/2019

Wedding Florist extraordinaire!!

I cannot say enough good things about Scott and the Apple Blossom Team! They took my wedding vision and made it come to life and I definitely challenged them with what I wanted. I fully trusted Scott ... Read more to make sure my wedding was beautiful as he really takes the time to get an idea of what you want and helps find ways to fit it in your budget. I was blown away walking into the venue and cannot say thank you enough to his team. GO WITH APPLE BLOSSOM IT WILL BE THE BEST VENDOR!