Apple Creek Weddings

Woodstock, IL · View map · Visit website

About Apple Creek Weddings

Apple Creek Weddings is a wedding flower business based out of Woodstock, Illinois. Committed to providing custom client experiences, this team of floral experts upholds high standards of excellence when it comes to realizing wedding dreams. They understand that no two couples or weddings are the same and their team works hard to create arrangements to match that philosophy.

Apple Creek Weddings offers complimentary pre-wedding consultations in order to gain a thorough understanding of each couple’s specific visions and ideas. Their team then goes on to create floral pieces that express their clients’ individuality through carefully considered compositions. Assisting couples with event design, Apple Creek Weddings also conducts venue visits, delivers each order, sets up their flowers, and provides helpful cleanup services. Some of the arrangements that they specialize in include the following:

• Aisle flowers

9 Apple Creek Weddings Reviews

B
Brianna Rundle

Married on 07/13/2019

Would recommend their services to anyone!

When I first did my consultation, they asked all of the right questions to get a taste of what my wedding was going to look like. I showed them pictures of what I liked while letting them add their ... Read more expertise and style. The week or two before the wedding, they texted me pictures of the bride's bouquet, bridesmaid's bouquet, corsages, and boutonniere. Any changes that I wanted to make, within value and reason, they accommodated immediately. I had a friend pick up the flowers the day of the wedding and the flowers looked great and lasted all night! I would recommend their services to anyone!

Renee
Renee

Married on 03/01/2019

Could not be happier!

The girls of Apple Creek did an amazing job for my son's wedding. They made my daughter-in-law's vision come to life. I cannot thank them enough for the outstanding job they did. Every single person ... Read more person at Apple Creek was a delight to work with.

J
Jennifer Herring

Married on 12/27/2018

In a word amazing!

Wendy and Lynn did our flowers for our wedding. The flowers made our day extra special! I can't tell you how many people commented on the beautiful arrangements and the bridal bouquet. These ladies ... Read more listen and help to design what you want. In a word they are AMAZING!!