Applewood Farm

Pell City, AL · View map · Visit website

About Applewood Farm

Applewood Farm is a rustic wedding venue located in Pell City, Alabama. Built on 80 acres of rolling hills, the farm features hardwoods, two ponds, creeks, and abundant natural surroundings as a verdant backdrop for country weddings. Applewood Farm offers a 4,000-square-foot barn with 12 crystal chandeliers, which can host wedding ceremonies, receptions, bridal showers, engagement parties, and rehearsal dinners.

Facilities and Capacity
Applewood Farm's Crystal Chandelier Barn is designed for both indoor or covered outdoor wedding ceremonies and receptions. The rustic barn has a back-up generator in case of power outage and can accommodate up to 250 guests.

The whole Applewood Farm team, from the gate greeter and shuttle driver to a personal event coordinator, is dedicated to making each event spectacular. Their full array of wedding-related services include:

• Event planning
  • Setup
  • Outside vendors
  • Offering All-inclusive Packages

Accommodations
Couples and guests can spend the night and choose from the different accommodations that Applewood Farm offers. They can choose to stay in its farm house, country cottage, or 1841 log cabins.

Location
Applewood farm is located 30 minutes away from Birmingham, Alabama, and 90 minutes from Atlanta, Georgia.

48 Reviews for Applewood Farm

48 Applewood Farm Reviews

R
Featured
Raina

Married on 11/11/2017

Most MAGICAL place to become Mr. & Mrs.! Applewood Farm is beautiful 365 days of the year but especially on November 11, 2017. From the moment I stepped onto this property I knew it was THE PLACE. ... Read more Obviously I had to look at other places just because it's a part of the whole process, but really every place that was not Applewood Farm had already lost my interest. Susan and her husband were so warm from the first meeting to the final goodbye. I felt so understood by her the entire time. I never had the "dream wedding"planned out as a young girl and when I met with Susan, she was ready for the challenge of the Bride who didn't have a clue of what she wanted. Susan understood me and helped me figure out what I wanted as the months went on. My mother traveled from Jacksonville, Florida and I traveled from Cleveland, Mississippi. A long distance wedding is extremely difficult process and Susan made everything go so smoothly. I could go on and on about how amazing Susan was for my mom and I. Susan is someone you WANT to work with, trust me. Her husband and crew were wonderful and so helpful on the big day making everything run PERFECTLY. Like I said before, I had no idea what I wanted and even told Susan to just do whatever she felt looked best, and she did so great!! I wish I could do it all again not only for the beautiful setting but to interact with her again because she was just the right fit for me. I'm so thankful for my experience from beginning to end. BOOK IT TODAY! The night before, my bridesmaids and I stayed on site in the BIG CABIN and it made everything just flow! Our hair and makeup was done in the big cabin the morning of and that night my husband and I stayed in the small cabin together. It really does not get an better than that you guys! BEST PLACE TO TAKE PHOTOS. Everywhere where you turn is a perfect spot for photos & they let our fur baby be with us every step of the way!

Erik
Erik Church

Getting married on 11/05/2019

Susan gives "above and beyond" a new meaning

There are not words to describe how incredible a job Susan did with our wedding. My wife and I were tight on budget and inexperienced in the entire wedding planning process. She met with us multiple ... Read more times (3-month check in, 1-month check in, and 1-week check in) to make sure that nothing was falling through the gaps. Leading up to the wedding, she helped us form a schedule, helped us think of questions to ask our other vendors, and give us an all-around peace of mind about the whole process. The day of the wedding she continued exceeding expectations. Her and her team ensure that the stress is taken off of you on your day. With rain being a threat on our big day, she did a great job of making sure we knew when decisions had to be made. They managed all of the vendors day of which made sure none of us or our parents had to deal with anything. Susan and Applewood Farm should be a top choice for any bride/groom looking to get married in the Pell City area. Susan - thank you again for all that you did!

B
Brittany

Married on 06/07/2019

Magical Experience

Susan was amazing directing my wedding the venue was perfect. She made sure everything was where it was suppose to be and all the groomsman and bridesmaids where lined up correctly. She is very sweet ... Read more and answered every question I had.