April and Jay Photography

Indianapolis, IN · View map

About April and Jay Photography

At April & Jay Photography, we LOVE weddings! After being married for 20 years, nothing fills our hearts more than seeing couples begin the story of the rest of their lives together.

We strive to capture not just the big moments, but the small often missed moments and the raw emotions that fill in the chapters that tell the true story of your day.

4 Reviews for April and Jay Photography

4 April and Jay Photography Reviews

A
Abby

Married on 06/10/2017

They are awesome! They are affordable and soooo nice and easy to work with. I just got my engagement shoot done on Sunday, and the photos were up on their website by Wednesday with all of the edits ... Read more complete. I would highly recommend them!!

T
Traci

Married on 09/19/2015

April and Jay were professional,creative and friendly during all interactions and ensuring our satisfaction after all services were completed. I highly recommend them for all your photography needs. Read more April and Jay were professional,creative and friendly during all interactions and ensuring our satisfaction after all services were completed. I highly recommend them for all your photography needs.

B
Brittany

Married on 05/02/2015

April and Jay make a fantastic husband wife team! They add to the day because they really capture what couples want and are ready to try anything. My husband fell off of a tree swing and April caught ... Read more it on the camera and it makes for a beautiful and funny memory. We loved working with a team because it cut down on additional time photographing the groom and all his men and getting the bride and girls done at the same time. It was a beautiful day and April and Jay made our day by capturing beautiful moments. They did not add to our day of jitters if anything they helped us relax and enjoy the day.